Great lotion!

Posted by Sherri on May 12, 2011

Love the smell, not strong at all. Very moisturizing. Even my elbows are soft.

Very moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Apr 26, 2011

I am really impressed with this lotion, consistency is medium thick not watery like other lotion, sink into skin right away,and most importantly no greasiness or residue afterward. Couldn't able to use on face as they advertise,gave me breakouts problem, may be I will try it in winter.

good lotion but strong smell of almonds

Posted by sophielu on Jan 27, 2014

it's okay if you like Amaretto or strong almond scents... if not, then choose another scent.

quite moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

good lotion, weird smell, but moisturizing enough. I'll try another kind next time though.

EWG safe!

Posted by 5657148480090008099 on Jan 25, 2016

One of the safest non toxic lotion rated on the EWG Skin Deep site. Got my husband hooked on this lotion and now it's the only one he uses. Dries to a matte finish, which my husband loves since he has combo skin just like me. As soon as we start running low, he reminds me to place an order.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on May 25, 2011

I use it on my face. I like the scent too.

gorgeous smell!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 25, 2013

lovely texture, perfect for dry skin. The only downside is the quality of the plastic bottle.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

I love these lotions. Didn't like the scent of this one as much, personally. I prefer the orange one, or maybe the grapefruit. There is an oatmeal lotion by earthscience that smells DIVINE, and I was hoping this would be similar. I'll stick with that one from now on. Love the orange version, though.

l'odeur est a tomber

Posted by 5552247791509563509 on Sep 04, 2013

bon hydratant mais pas suffisant pour ma peau très sèche.

Can I please smell like this always?

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Sep 14, 2016

I love this scent! I wish they would make this as a room spray. The lotion itself is ok, but nothing ore. I have very dry skin and this doesn't moisturize me enough. It has that glycerin feeling too it, that kinda just sits on top of the skin. I like that it has a pump, but i couldn't get all of it out of the bottle. Not even when I kept the bottle upside down. The last of it had hardened and wouldn't budge.