great product but...

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on May 20, 2011

Loved this lotion in the old form/packaging and Hugo products in general. However, not crazy about the 'new packaging' which inevitably results in less of the product or skimping on ingredients for the same or more cost. This has become a trend, consumers notice and it is not well received. If you need to raise your price, be transparent and honest about it, don’t hide under the guise of ‘new packaging’ :(

Light and smells great.

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This lotion smells amazing and goes on easily. It moisturizes all day, but it tends to feel a little bit greasy when used on the face. This may not be the case for everyone though...maybe it's because I have naturally oily skin (on my face). All in all, I think this is a great product.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 17, 2011

The lotion is quite moisturizing and smooth on the skin. The smell is OK, although it could have a more intense smell of Vanilla and Orange for my taste.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2146662 on Jul 05, 2011

Nice smell, and my skin feels great!

Nice Product - Wish the Bottle was Bigger

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I really like this lotion. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle!

normal

Posted by Reviewer3204350 on Mar 28, 2012

I like the smell and moisturizes normal, but a dispenser is not squeezed out.

light lotion

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I love the scent (sweet but not too sweet in my opinion) and the I love how it's light but still quite moisturising. I don't have dry skin so I find this a nice lotion for everyday. My mum has dry skin though and she thought it was not moisturising enough. So definitely would not recommend for people with dry skin. Also I love that it comes in a pump!

Play-doh smell

Posted by 5275486375803736385 on Aug 18, 2012

This lotion is really moisturizing and softening. It smells a little bit strange the first times and the odor last a long time but you gonna get used to it. It smells a little like the Play-doh i had when i was younger. But i like it anyway!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2141912 on Jun 05, 2011

i did not use it but i hope it's good to use