Nice Product - Wish the Bottle was Bigger

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I really like this lotion. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle!

normal

Posted by Reviewer3204350 on Mar 28, 2012

I like the smell and moisturizes normal, but a dispenser is not squeezed out.

light lotion

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I love the scent (sweet but not too sweet in my opinion) and the I love how it's light but still quite moisturising. I don't have dry skin so I find this a nice lotion for everyday. My mum has dry skin though and she thought it was not moisturising enough. So definitely would not recommend for people with dry skin. Also I love that it comes in a pump!

smells very nice

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Jan 23, 2014

I purchased it twice and second one went bad after two weeks. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

ok

Posted by 4893710169455443784 on Sep 23, 2014

I ordered this and I received one without a pump. Just a common tube. The smell is not as good as in the spray. It moisturises ok.

Hidrata muy bien

Posted by 5430871800574500420 on Nov 25, 2012

Esta crema hidrata genial, y me gusta que tenga componentes naturales. Aunque no me acabo de hacer con el olor.

Ok

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

Smells beautiful but the pump is broken.

Stefanova

Posted by 5081556055696556518 on May 04, 2016

It is old, smells like old goods. I did not see date of expiration - i am sure it is old and expire of use.

disappointed

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Aug 20, 2015

A year ago I brought a small sample of this lotion and I really love it. It was sweet and creamy. I love vanilla and orange smell. I decided to order a full size lotion but I am disappointed. first, the package is not the same as pictures. this is okay. I like a squeeze tube. lotion texture a bit different from sample. but the worst thing is the smell. there's no more lovely vanilla and orange smell. it's only has stinky orange smell and some kind of 'old cooking oil' smell. :( I am so sad. I still have an almost empty small bottle to compare with the new one I just got and it's definitely not the same smell.

Play-doh smell

Posted by 5275486375803736385 on Aug 18, 2012

This lotion is really moisturizing and softening. It smells a little bit strange the first times and the odor last a long time but you gonna get used to it. It smells a little like the Play-doh i had when i was younger. But i like it anyway!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »