Works lovely, scent is a bit underwhelming.

Posted by 4818113857786582381 on Oct 23, 2012

This product is lovely, and I will likely purchase again, but if you are wanting a pretty scented product, this might not be your first choice. It has a natural scent, not perfume. As long as you don't mind that, it's terrfic!

Absolutely gorgeous product

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

light but lasting, beautifully scented and not overpowering. I would give this 5 stars, but every container I have got is faulty, i.e. the pump doesn't work. It it wasn't such a brilliant lotion that came out of the bottle easily enough, I wouldn't buy it. Faulty packaging is the pits!

Good Lotion, but pump doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Mar 02, 2013

I really like this lotion, but the stick (down in the bottle) came off with the first use. I had to cut the bottle open to use the lotion. Love the lotion, but for the cost I expect the bottle to work well too.

I like Hugo products

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

During the summer this Lotion is great for my body and face. During the rest of the year I need a more nourishing product. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Hugo Creamy Coconut Lotion

Posted by 4679233728920861746 on Aug 27, 2015

Love it! Feels real, & smells fantastic!

Nope

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

Smell "coconut alike" , but not coconut, I dident get the bottle on the picture, but a tube. An way to weet lotion, dident go in the skin and dident dry in a reliable time. Will not use up this tube and never buy again ----- Luktet "kokkosnøttaktig" men ikke kokkosnøtt. Kremen var bløt, egentlig flytende. Jeg fikk ikke tilsendt pumpeflasken på bildet men en tube. Kjøper aldri igjen