Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Handcrafted Soap, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 g)

great soap

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very mild nice smelling soap

Thes - Soft soap bar, very moisturising but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1791220 on Aug 27, 2011

This is a soft soap that you can cut it like handmade bar and it won't break into pieces. It's so moisturising that I can skip body lotion after a shower. I usually do apply body oil after my shower even though I live in hot and humid weather. Yes, I've dry skin. It smells like Johnson&Johnson baby powder but so much nicer. As mush as I like this soap, I can't afford it for long term. It also works well on my 3 yr old nephew who used to have dry skin. He's using the 3rd bar now.

Shhhhhhhhh

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

Don't tell anyone. This is the product that I ordered first from Hugo. Fell in love with it. The next time I wanted to order it, it was not in stock. I love this strong caramel yummy smelling soap. Goes on like butter soap and washes clean.

GREAT SOAP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jan 31, 2011

This soap is wonderful. very gentle on my way too sensitive skin and smells so good. I am very sensitive to odors, to the point where I have had to throw things out because I couldn't stand the smell. This is perfect, very light.

Lovely soap

Posted by Reviewer1356534 on Nov 17, 2010

I adore the sweet scent of this soap (kind of like vanilla coke). Use it to wash my toddler's body & hair. Rinses well; leaves his skin very soft.