Love the smell, very pleasant

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

Love the smell, very pleasant. Its also quite moisturising as there is shea butter. I advise u dont directly apply it to your face but warm it in your hand first. Then the cream becomes smoother and easier to to apply on face. Your skin will love that! Will purchase again

Face cream

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

I use this for my face, and for that it works just fine. Smell's a tad too overtaking. Absorbes well.

Lightweight!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

I bought this lotion because I needed something to moisturize and soothe my skin after having an allergic reaction that came in the form of an eczema rash. I loved using this because it felt so lightweight and soothing and I knew it was gentle since it was a baby lotion. I now am addicted to using this to moisturize my hands because it is so lightweight and unlike many lotions I have tried it does not leave my hands feeling greasy or oily. I would buy it again even though the smell is just alright. Good for sensitive skin.

pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1445055 on Mar 01, 2012

pretty good.

not for babies

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Feb 23, 2012

still too many ingredients for delicate baby skin but nice for adults.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

Very nice and gentle to skin, penetrate fast, but odour would be better

Lovely Baby Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

Love the texture, very creamy and soft....however the baby powder-like scent comes on too strongly when applied, but it soon became more softer and pleasant after the cream is absorbed into the skin. A little bit goes a looong way! My baby's skin is silky soft to the touch. His skin is sensitive and eczema-prone, but so far no break-outs or redness. Just Perfect!