Very gentle baby lotion and smells great

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on May 05, 2010

I like this because it is gentle on my baby (who has eczema), has very safe ingredients and still smells like baby lotion! We have been using this lotion (and the Hugo Naturals baby wash) for 6 months and so far we love it.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

This lotion is great, has a nice soft scent and is nice and creamy. The best part is that you could feed it to your baby and it would be ok! Yay!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Jan 27, 2011

I apply this lotion after evening bath and my son's skin is soft and smooth. Helps reduce patches of dry skin

Really great for my face

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

It's So-Soft and perfect for my face. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

silky soft

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 06, 2013

Wow! I'm pregnant and bought this for the baby to arrive, but I think I'll have to order more because I started using it on myself and keep reapplying because can't get enough of the amazing, subtle smell of it. I've used it on my face and it seems great for my sensitive skin so far. I love how it sinks in so fast and leaves the skin soooo soft

Génial!

Posted by 5402624915025651762 on Nov 07, 2013

Super produit! Vraiment très doux avec une odeur à tomber! Mon bébé sent si bon...

Good product for 1 year olds

Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Dec 21, 2013

Absorbs quickly and has a pleasant smell.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1817973 on Apr 11, 2011

I use this lotion for my 3year old son. It has a wonderful scent accompanied by a soft creamy texture. I will definitely buy this again.

Smells great!!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Apr 28, 2011

I love this size it works well. I keep one in my car and one in my purse. It smells really nice the guys even like using it.

Good stuff!

Posted by gilacat on Apr 27, 2012

Bought them for myself, really good. Penetrates easily and feels smooth and soft after applying. Planning to try it on my face too. Takes a while to get used to the smell of shea butter. Appreciate that the container has no sharp edges as my baby loves to play with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »