Lovely Baby Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2982497 on Mar 10, 2010

Love the texture, very creamy and soft....however the baby powder-like scent comes on too strongly when applied, but it soon became more softer and pleasant after the cream is absorbed into the skin. A little bit goes a looong way! My baby's skin is silky soft to the touch. His skin is sensitive and eczema-prone, but so far no break-outs or redness. Just Perfect!

Very gentle baby lotion and smells great

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on May 05, 2010

I like this because it is gentle on my baby (who has eczema), has very safe ingredients and still smells like baby lotion! We have been using this lotion (and the Hugo Naturals baby wash) for 6 months and so far we love it.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

This lotion is great, has a nice soft scent and is nice and creamy. The best part is that you could feed it to your baby and it would be ok! Yay!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Jan 27, 2011

I apply this lotion after evening bath and my son's skin is soft and smooth. Helps reduce patches of dry skin

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1817973 on Apr 11, 2011

I use this lotion for my 3year old son. It has a wonderful scent accompanied by a soft creamy texture. I will definitely buy this again.

Really great for my face

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

It's So-Soft and perfect for my face. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

silky soft

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 06, 2013

Wow! I'm pregnant and bought this for the baby to arrive, but I think I'll have to order more because I started using it on myself and keep reapplying because can't get enough of the amazing, subtle smell of it. I've used it on my face and it seems great for my sensitive skin so far. I love how it sinks in so fast and leaves the skin soooo soft

Génial!

Posted by 5402624915025651762 on Nov 07, 2013

Super produit! Vraiment très doux avec une odeur à tomber! Mon bébé sent si bon...

Good product for 1 year olds

Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Dec 21, 2013

Absorbs quickly and has a pleasant smell.

Face cream

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

I use this for my face, and for that it works just fine. Smell's a tad too overtaking. Absorbes well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »