Love the smell, very pleasant

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

Love the smell, very pleasant. Its also quite moisturising as there is shea butter. I advise u dont directly apply it to your face but warm it in your hand first. Then the cream becomes smoother and easier to to apply on face. Your skin will love that! Will purchase again

OK

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 17, 2011

I am always looking for nice Babylotions that i can also put on my face. I already tested the Bodylotion for Babys from Aubrey Organics which is really great for the face (I have a dry and sensitive skin). I nevertheless wanted to give this one a try but was not as satisfied as with the Aubrey cream, it is not rich enough for my skin.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Jun 25, 2011

The scent it's ok, texture is fine, but it doesn't sink to my skin that well.

not as good as i expected

Posted by 4739434336368966254 on Dec 12, 2013

not as good as i expected

Smells great!!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Apr 28, 2011

I love this size it works well. I keep one in my car and one in my purse. It smells really nice the guys even like using it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 04, 2011

good

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2754545 on Sep 03, 2010

Skin becomes very smooth. Smells naturally and nice.

Good stuff!

Posted by gilacat on Apr 27, 2012

Bought them for myself, really good. Penetrates easily and feels smooth and soft after applying. Planning to try it on my face too. Takes a while to get used to the smell of shea butter. Appreciate that the container has no sharp edges as my baby loves to play with it.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

Very nice and gentle to skin, penetrate fast, but odour would be better

Lightweight!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

I bought this lotion because I needed something to moisturize and soothe my skin after having an allergic reaction that came in the form of an eczema rash. I loved using this because it felt so lightweight and soothing and I knew it was gentle since it was a baby lotion. I now am addicted to using this to moisturize my hands because it is so lightweight and unlike many lotions I have tried it does not leave my hands feeling greasy or oily. I would buy it again even though the smell is just alright. Good for sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »