I like it so i ordered again... but

Posted by Reviewer2529605 on Oct 26, 2011

I stilll like the product. scent texture feeling against the skin. I love it. however, this time the product has changed somehow. it's not as thicker as before and the label has changed. the smell became weaker.

awesome but an unexpected smell

Posted by Reviewer1723371 on Mar 11, 2011

Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! I used it on my twin 10 month old boys and here is what I liked. 1. It soaks into the skin quickly. 2. Not sticky. 3. The pump on the bottle is great! 4. Calmed my fussy babies down within 2-3 minutes..had to be the smell of the chamomile. My dislike: I do not like the smell at all. I had been expecting a sweet smelling vanilla..but this smells more like opening a bottle of pure vanilla extract. The smell is strong at first but as soon as i rubbed it into their skin it wasnt as strong of a smell. Still though, i wish it smelled a little sweeter! Anyway, this stuff is great and I will definately be purchasing more! Im gonna try the lavender chamomile spray too!

unique scent

Posted by Reviewer2537367 on Nov 01, 2010

wonderfull smell

A good product for baby and toddler

Posted by Reviewer1626837 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been using this for my 2 years old son who has a very dry and sensitive skin. It helps also when there is a skin irritation. I also use it when there is a irritaded skin around the nose area during a flu or cold. A very good product and nice and mild scent.

Completely Natural

Posted by Reviewer1703158 on Nov 14, 2009

I absolutely love this oil it is very soothing on the skin!! I gave it four because of the stronger aroma of the vanilla flower extract. It is a little stronger smelling than I would expect on a baby product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »