Excellent Product for damaged hair

Posted by Reviewer1767326 on Sep 23, 2011

I have curly frizzy colored hair and this product has really tamed it. Not perfectly, I still sometimes have to smooth it with curling brush but it's much improved and I looked up the Hugo hair products on EWG cosmetics database and it is very low in toxins. Level 3 or maybe even less. Good value too. I also like the shampoo.

super

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

super :) make hair feel smooth, and shiny :) and smell super too!! and i buy Hugo brand cuz is vegan and not tested on animals!

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 28, 2014

All natural, organic, cruelty and gluten free, no nasty chemicals. Leaved hair smooth and smelling great without being overbearing. Highly recommended!

Nice smell, soft hair

Posted by 5063479453746927248 on Apr 19, 2014

The smell is sweet and fruity. My hair feels soft and smooth for two days. I use it in combination with the mango shampoo.

Doesn't smell that great...

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

The shampoo smells good, but the conditioner is quite unpleasant. It works alright, but definitely isn't one of the better conditioners we've tried. I probably won't be buying it again.

smells like cough syrup!

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 11, 2016

I bought both the shampoo and conditioner, thinking that it would smell divine like a tropical getaway. Instead it smells like the cough syrup my parents forced down my throat as a kid, fake cherry scent and absolutely no trace of any mango!! I couldn't bring myself to use the shampoo and have only used the conditioner so far. It does work, much better than andalou's, but I still have to apply a thin layer of earthscience's hair mask over it to rinse off the weird scent.