Alright at first, but do not last

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Oct 31, 2012

The smell is fine when I put on the deodorant, however it doesn't seem to work that well, I prefer Tom's of Maine.

Hugo Naturals, Dual Action Deodorant, Mexican Lime & Bergamot

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

Has a good smell but since is an acid smell, when mixed with your sweat odor, it gets really bad. It seems to intensify your odor.

Great scent and ingrediants but doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1829954 on Sep 27, 2011

Love those Mexican Limes & Bergamot, but I think my underarms actually start to smell worse over time with this product than without it. Sorry, I really wanted to like this product. But I have to say iHerb.com is an excellent online experience.

did nothing

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Mar 18, 2011

Imazing smell but it did NOTHING as deodorant. I smell myself all day((( Great dissapointmen!

DidnT work

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

This doe smells amazingly sour and tasty, but unfortunately it didn't work on me at all :(

Total Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3063072 on Aug 10, 2011

The smell is good when its in the bottle but then its too strong, at least for me, smells like tea tree, i was hoping the smell would go away after a while but it didn't but most importantly the effects didn't last either. It sort of worked at first but then it stopped working completley. I wanted to run home and take a shower b/c I could smell myself.

Smells really good

Posted by Reviewer1265962 on Dec 13, 2010

i like

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Dec 21, 2009

very good

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2871830 on Mar 31, 2014

God product, doesn't irritate skin at all and the smell resembles cola in my nose. Like it.

Much better than the others

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Jun 29, 2014

My wife bought the other fragrance and it was not great. It was down right stanky smelling. This is really nice. Has a hint of citrus but not overpowering like the other Hugo natural stick.