great product

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Sep 13, 2009

this deodorant works well and has no harmful ingredients. I have 2 of the scented Hugo Naturals deodorants and love them both.

Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Sep 11, 2012

This is the most effective of the non-aluminum deodorants that I've tried thus far so I'm sticking with it for as long as it continues to work.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1406300 on Dec 20, 2011

Natural, great porduct

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

I love this! It smells so nice - no icky ingredients & works all day long

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the best natural ingredient deodorant that I have found. I love the scent and does the job of keeping me fresh. I can't imagine improving on it, even if I attempted to make my own deodorant, which I have been tempted to try until I found this one. Like another reviewer's husband, I do think it is a feminine fragrance, though. It would be nice to have a Hugo Naturals deodorant with a more manly scent that I could get my husband to try...

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Sep 10, 2011

works well

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011

I took a clandestine sniff, smells good. I have used Hugo Naturals products before (the lavender room spray, which I love), and am tempted to buy this for myself, give it a try. It's not a heavy item.

stay dry all day

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Dec 04, 2010

Hugo changed appearance of this product and reduced contents to half but charge the same price.

Favorite scent!

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Apr 25, 2012

Unfortunately, within two days of using this deodorant, my body chemistry rebelled against it resulting in an intensely horrendous odor. The deodorant is not to blame in this case, it's just a problem I have with most scented products. I've since switched to lemon juice.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Jul 31, 2010

Love the smell and how effective this is but wish it did not have so much wax because the wax makes it very hard to smoothly glide on.