Great item!

Posted by Reviewer2384160 on May 29, 2010

I love this stuff, pleasant aroma and very refreshing as a face or body mist in hot summer days. I had a sunburn on my back and spraying this mist every hour prevented me from skin peel.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is great since it contains no chemicals. No doubt the smell is not long lasting, it actually makes me feel better because the only smell that seems to linger forever are chemical perfume and toxics. With that, you can be sure that there is no hidden chemical within. The last thing I want to keep smelling the same thing for the whole day, even if it is nice smelling lavender. If you want the smell to stay longer, it is best used in an enclosed area with little or no wind. I would recommend carrying it along when you travel and use it in the hotel room and on the pillow, bed etc. Since it is only 60ml, you can easily bypas s most airports without problems. Lastly, it is very cheap and works well as a nice gift, without looking like a cheapskate. Check out my pages for more reviews!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1567566 on Oct 09, 2010

good smell,good price.

Hugo Naturals French Lavender Mist

Posted by Reviewer2066287 on Sep 22, 2010

Lovely!

good

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013

lovely scent

Handy little bottle and the mist smells wonderful!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This is nice for spritzing face after cleansing,etc. I like it for that, I am sure there are other uses but have not spent too much time considering possibilities since I just bought it for first time... Love the price... Because it is probably mostly water you can use it to spritz pillows etc. without feeling like you are wallowing in perfume...

Like it.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

I like it. Smells nice. Lasts long.

Great mist! Light formula! Calming effect!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 25, 2012

We love this spray very much for one simple reason. We use it to mist pillows at bedtime and it works great especially when you have trouble turning off your mind at night. It's a lovely lavender smell.I also wish the scent would last longer/ Мы любим этот спрей по одной простой причине. Мы пшикаем его на подушки перед сном, и он прекрасно работает, особенно когда у вас есть проблемы с бессонницей или просто тяжело отключить свой ум.Запах легкий и долго не остается, но хватает чтобы уснуть.

handy size and I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

I really hate lavender scent so I worried to but this product at first place but this is one of best selling products and quite cheap so I ordered it. At first use, the strong scent of lavender was quite annoying but after few days I used to the scent. I usually apply it before I put on moisturizer or facial creme for moisture supply. I didn't try to apply it on make-up skin because I am using other mist at the moment but love to try it later. I feel like that I go to sleep much easier at night that the scent of lavender can be helpful for sleeplessness or insomnia. I highly recommend this product, I already ordered 236ml today:)

Love this

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I've gone through more than half of this bottle and I must say I am in love. I'm not a fan of lavender but I don't find the scent overpowering at all. My skin feels quite supple after spritzing this on. I spray it on consistently throughout the day and before going to bed. Going to stock up so I never run out!