Light but full fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1752010 on Jul 27, 2012

This Essential Mist is quite nice and awesome. I am always carrying this in my cosmetic pouch and using whenever I want to refersh my feeling and give some moisture to my face as well as hair. I love it!

Lovely!

Posted by 5553556450782990343 on Aug 27, 2012

This smells wonderful! If you're a lavender fan (not the really chemically fake lavender scent a lot of products have) then this is for you! I use it to freshen up my dorm room and it works wonderfully!

Love it!

Posted by 5580679851125980916 on Oct 07, 2012

Smells great! Just what you would expect.

Refreshing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Oct 08, 2012

The smell reminds me more of Wasabi than lavender, but its really refreshring. I use it when I wake up in the morning.

Nice at bedtime

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Sep 16, 2012

I spray my pillow just before sleep to relax me. The scent is lovely and so soothing.

Nice and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

Great for spritzing the room or sheets on your bed. I love lavender for it's calming scent.

very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 09, 2012

Very good mist!

Very very light essential mist.

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

Firstly, don't treat this as a perfume, nothing really last. It's a mist that refresh you during the middle of the day, or give you some pleasant smell after a hot day out :P What's more, it's cheaper than the one in larger bottle (propotionally to the size and the prize). And please don't forget to recycle the bottle! Very handy for refilling with other toner - http://www.iherb.com/Thayers-Rose-Petal-Witch-Hazel-with-Aloe-Vera-Formula-Alcohol-Free-Toner-12-fl-oz-355-ml/6792 and adding some essential oil in it :P That's what I do.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

very very very light lavender scent

Nice smell, calming, relaxing

Posted by Synergy on Mar 03, 2013

I like to spray a bit of it in the air just before going to bed, calming, relaxing duft