Very very light essential mist.

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

Firstly, don't treat this as a perfume, nothing really last. It's a mist that refresh you during the middle of the day, or give you some pleasant smell after a hot day out :P What's more, it's cheaper than the one in larger bottle (propotionally to the size and the prize). And please don't forget to recycle the bottle! Very handy for refilling with other toner - http://www.iherb.com/Thayers-Rose-Petal-Witch-Hazel-with-Aloe-Vera-Formula-Alcohol-Free-Toner-12-fl-oz-355-ml/6792 and adding some essential oil in it :P That's what I do.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

very very very light lavender scent

Nice smell, calming, relaxing

Posted by Synergy on Mar 03, 2013

I like to spray a bit of it in the air just before going to bed, calming, relaxing duft

Love it!

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Feb 25, 2013

I buy this product over and over again! The size is compact but just convenient! I also like the bottle is not clear so that it protects from sunlight.

Good!

Posted by 5615586230813549328 on Feb 25, 2013

Smell is very natural and mild! I like it.... so wanna buy it again!

만족스러워요!

Posted by 5437958322053513836 on Apr 04, 2013

그냥 싸서 한번 반신반의로 장바구니에 담아봤는데요 요고 물건입니다! 건조하다 싶을 때 한번씩 뿌려주는데 향도 좋고 분사력도 나쁘지 않고 통도 쪼꼬만게 귀엽고ㅋㅋㅋ 상쾌하니 좋아요ㅎㅎ

great pick me up during the day

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

i keep this in my purse for freshening up at work. sometimes my face gets dry b\c of the circulated air in my office and this does the trick when i need hydration. lovely true laveendar scent too.

Great product

Posted by 4646439697755276676 on Jan 24, 2013

I love this spray, I use it on my pillow before bedtime and sleep better. Or when I iron my clothes.

Lovely smell

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jan 07, 2013

I love this and I use it on my pillow in the morning and before going to bed. The only thing I was a bit upset by was that when I got it about half the bottle had spilled out into the bag it comes in. That was a one off since I ordered a new one and that was full.

용량이적어서그렇지만 좋네요