Hmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Jun 01, 2014

Used to use this when I wasn't so big on reading ingredient lists and used to enjoy the smell. But I can't use it anymore with a good conscience knowing it's ingredients. Big minus for honeysuckle extract. It has the same chemical structure as parabens.

em, no, i don't think it smells fantastic

Posted by 5676830388643587795 on May 30, 2014

i bought it because of a lot of reviews i have read about. maybe it is because my high expectations but i absolutely didn't find anything fascinating about the smell of this spray..

Huele poco

Posted by Reviewer1953408 on May 28, 2014

Hay que echar bastante cantidad para que huela algo, aún así el aroma perdura poco. No lo recomiendo

Do not buy

Posted by Stambo on May 26, 2014

This thing is a pure gimmick. It has a little bit of a lavender smell, but this smell dissipates right after you close the cap on the bottle. Does not even last a minute! Spend your money on something really useful. Disappointed.

Handy little bottle and the mist smells wonderful!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This is nice for spritzing face after cleansing,etc. I like it for that, I am sure there are other uses but have not spent too much time considering possibilities since I just bought it for first time... Love the price... Because it is probably mostly water you can use it to spritz pillows etc. without feeling like you are wallowing in perfume...

I am disappoint

Posted by 5176815378591402471 on May 22, 2014

Unfortunately, I have to express my displeasure because I never received my order that I paid a fair, nor a response to my complaint.I was disappointed by your attitude towards customers.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 22, 2014

Nice smell and moisture

Does absolutely nothing!

Posted by Louisa on May 20, 2014

You might smell a hint of lavender for a second, but you might as well just have water in the bottle. Will not buy again :(

Breakouts

Posted by 5121308139593868033 on May 13, 2014

I don't know what's problematic in this mist, but in 2 days I got really bad breakout

Genial como tónico facial

Posted by Passionatemk on May 12, 2014

Lo compré por su bajo precio y como bruma de almohada para relajarme. Ya somos muchos los que hemos comentados que realmente como bruma de almohada no da buen resultado porque se evapora rápido y no deja apenas olor. Sin embargo, por sus buenos y naturales ingredientes se puede usar como tónico facial (tengo la piel mixta), de hecho funciona mejor que muchos tónicos.