Can get overpowering with excessive use

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

Don't spray it crazily as it can smell a little chemicalish. Just a little bit to enhance the smell of your room will be sufficient. It's not a miracle worker, not for really stinky rooms. Think of it as more of an elevator than a problem solver. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Lavender scent too weak

Posted by 5171595074919758518 on May 08, 2014

i felt this product was not scented enough and so I was slightly disappointed. I was using it on my face but I did not see any difference so stopped using it. I finished the bottle by spraying some in my bedroom and I must say it had a slight relaxing and calming effect and I felt I was sleeping better. It may have a been a coincidence though. Very cheap so worth a try but I don't think I will buy again

Posted by 5703310777312004279 on May 06, 2014

does not remind lavender to the slightest.

Sólo agua

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

Este producto para mí no es una bruma de almohada, es agua con algo de olor y no demasiado agradable, en Iherb podemos encontrar otras brumas de almohada mejores, pero esto no tiene la suficiente esencia como para que permanezca el olor y es demasiado acuoso y moja donde lo eches durante un rato largo en lugar de evaporarse y que sólo quede el aroma, menos mal que no pagué por él sino que era un freebies (cuando existía este apartado)

Olor Relajante¡¡¡

Posted by 4659989171998579521 on Apr 29, 2014

Tengo que decir que esta bruma de almohada realmente tiene un olor relajante, el único problema que le veo es que perdura muy poco el aroma.

better than dried lavendar petals

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I bought 2 bags of lavender flowers which I tossed into my wardrobe. initially the scent was nice as it pervades subtly when i open the cupboard. I didn't expect the scent to last such a short while. Perhaps this was to be expected since it was natural product. This mist is also nice, not to overpowering but it fades away after awhile. Even perfume fades away. It is better than the dried lavender because it doesn't occupy space and I can apply it whenever I like to invoke the scent. And its affordable! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good for sleep

Posted by 5276501142295594554 on Apr 27, 2014

I spray on my pillow and clothes. Help me to sleep

smells good, but not long

Posted by 5655683868274144220 on Apr 24, 2014

it smells very good, but some minutes.I will not buy more.

Not bad, but nothing special.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

The lavender scent is pretty weak and hardly noticeable at all. It doesn't last long, either. Lavender essential oil is much better for aromatherapy purposes. It can be used as a refreshing face and body mist, though. The ingredients are pretty good: lavender and rosemary oils and honeysuckle extract are powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents soothing and healing damaged, irritated and sunburnt skin, preventing infection, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation. Overall, it's not bad, especially for a free product, but you can make a similar lavender mist on your own: you just need to dilute lavender and rosemary essential oils with water.

El arona no dura

Posted by 5044701809696722370 on Apr 22, 2014

Este producto no me ha gustado. El aroma no dura ni unos segundos