Hugo Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

handy size and I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

I really hate lavender scent so I worried to but this product at first place but this is one of best selling products and quite cheap so I ordered it. At first use, the strong scent of lavender was quite annoying but after few days I used to the scent. I usually apply it before I put on moisturizer or facial creme for moisture supply. I didn't try to apply it on make-up skin because I am using other mist at the moment but love to try it later. I feel like that I go to sleep much easier at night that the scent of lavender can be helpful for sleeplessness or insomnia. I highly recommend this product, I already ordered 236ml today:)

Love this

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I've gone through more than half of this bottle and I must say I am in love. I'm not a fan of lavender but I don't find the scent overpowering at all. My skin feels quite supple after spritzing this on. I spray it on consistently throughout the day and before going to bed. Going to stock up so I never run out!

Good but not persistent smell

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013

Mist smells great, real lavender, but is not persistent at all.

Unfortunately,

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the pretty and soothing scent lasts only as long as your finger takes to depress the pump

Lavender scent too weak

Posted by 5171595074919758518 on May 08, 2014

i felt this product was not scented enough and so I was slightly disappointed. I was using it on my face but I did not see any difference so stopped using it. I finished the bottle by spraying some in my bedroom and I must say it had a slight relaxing and calming effect and I felt I was sleeping better. It may have a been a coincidence though. Very cheap so worth a try but I don't think I will buy again