Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jun 13, 2012

This doesn't seem to have any smell at all. Certainly not like the lavendar spray I've mixed myself from essential oils and water. I have 4 bottles of it and have checked two of them. Neither of them smell like lavendar.

es un fiasco

Posted by 5750924616184324313 on Jan 26, 2013

es un timo, no huele a casi nada.. tiene un holor muy suave , tan suave que cuando lo echas ya ha desaparecido el holor. Creia que podria ser como la bruma de almohada de l'occitanne pero no. no vale la pena ni gastarse 2$ por esto.

Too mild

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 07, 2012

Was disappointed with this product. The fragrance was very light. After spraying on my sofa, i could hardly detect it in less than a minute. Will not be buying anymore.

Handy little bottle and the mist smells wonderful!

Posted by ireneh on Aug 27, 2012

Nice to give as part of gifts:)Really nice smell of lavender!

This is a very lightweight water based mist...

Posted by Reviewer2587484 on Dec 02, 2010

This is nice for spritzing face after cleansing,etc. I like it for that, I am sure there are other uses but have not spent too much time considering possibilities since I just bought it for first time... Love the price... Because it is probably mostly water you can use it to spritz pillows etc. without feeling like you are wallowing in perfume...

Smells great.

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 06, 2012

Smells great, I spray this in my pillows before I go to sleep. I use it as a body mist every now and then as well but the smell doesn't stay on your body.

Hugo french lavender mist

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

Love this mist, smells so nice, I also wish the scent would last longer, great job again Hugo

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1072293 on Apr 01, 2010

We spray this in my 8 year old son's room at night (and on his pillow and stuffed animals, although you have to be careful they don't get too wet!) to help him shut off his mind and go to sleep...it works well for him. We also use it as a room freshener, it's so nice because it's a REAL smell and not that horrible synthetic stuff sold in grocery stores. I highly recommend this product.

Pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Jul 13, 2009

Light, fresh scent, great price for sampling.

Good lavender scent, light formula

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

This is a good mist with an authentic Lavender scent to it. I use it on my bedding and on my skin as a pick-me-up. The price is very good as well for a small, portable bottle like this in a classy packaging. Other reviews have commented on the fragrance being not lasting enough, but one has to manage expectations. Being a mist (i.e. with a mix of liquids), it definitely doesn't compare that well to pure 100% essential oil for staying power and scent strength. But it does what it's supposed to do and has a pleasant scent and similar staying power to other mists being sold out there.