Not my favorit...

Posted by 5296858191700165660 on Dec 11, 2014

This has a okey lavender smell, but I think it smells a bit like coca cola, so I dont like it. I have tries Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Room & Body Mist, Relaxing Lavender, and that is much better.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2132405 on Nov 26, 2014

The smell is not very strong. It is better to buy essential oil and add a few drops to a mist spray.

No dura nada.

Posted by 5507495822922495887 on Nov 22, 2014

Es una bruma de almohada con un olor muy bueno, pero el gran fallo es que no dura nada de nada..

Essential Mist

Posted by Jacqui on Nov 17, 2014

No tiene olor, leí buenas reseñas sobre este producto pero yo no lo volvería a comprar.

The Lavender scent is very strong

Posted by 5338363760749049698 on Nov 16, 2014

Not for me, but if you like the smell then go for it!

great

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

Great fresh smell, I use it to refresh my pillow, and it's a "calming spray" for my daughter to sleep weel. " I can't sleep" is not a worry anymore, as the magic potion is their for us ! a safe placebo to try.

Mild

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Nov 14, 2014

I like the fact that the smell of it is very subtile. I can spray it right on my pillow before going to bed and have the pleasant sensation just enough so that it does not disturb the sleep. My husband is very sensitive to smells so I have a hard time using essential oils or incense at home, but this Mist worked quite well for us. The price is very reasonable too.

Clinically proven to relieve insomnia and anxiety

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

The oil can be applied to the skin for transdermal absorption. It can be applied to the skin, say the inner wrists, and then inhaled through the nose to maximize its use.

Calming Lavender

Posted by 4735194749501752278 on Nov 07, 2014

This is so light and calming that I use it before going to sleep.I really love the way it reduses the stress.I have it next to me at the office and I spray when I want to feel a little better.I really love this one.I also spray linens,pillows and curtains!!!

Hugo Essential Mist - French Lavender

Posted by 5117737300736788051 on Oct 28, 2014

Tried this and regretted buying it. Weak or no scent at all. The slightest fragrance (if any) will dissipate within seconds. I will stay away from this