French lavender essential mist

Posted by Reviewer1293967 on Dec 10, 2009

Not sure I would purchase this one again, The scent was way way too strong almost choked me.

Badddd, my mom got hives because of this.

Posted by 5367279982246061107 on Jul 19, 2013

Bought for my mom cause she likes the smell of Lavender. Told her how others used it, eg. spraying in the room, misting on face. BAD IDEA. Half an hour later, she started itching very badly, and woke up with her face all swollen. Saw the doctor , and they said it was hives :/ Bad bad bad.

Déçue du produit

Posted by 5717514343055978863 on May 19, 2013

Je suis un peu déçu de ce produit, il sent vraiment la lavande mais l'odeur ne reste pas. Je l'utilise pour rafraichir des vêtements ou encore avant de dormir sur un mouchoir pour l'odeur, mais une fois que c'est sec on ne sent déjà plus rien. Je ne rachèterai pas. Comme aujourd'hui il est gratuit mais même gratuit je ne le prendrai pas.

Handy little bottle and the mist smells wonderful!

Posted by ireneh on Aug 27, 2012

Nice to give as part of gifts:)Really nice smell of lavender!

This is a very lightweight water based mist...

Posted by Reviewer2587484 on Dec 02, 2010

This is nice for spritzing face after cleansing,etc. I like it for that, I am sure there are other uses but have not spent too much time considering possibilities since I just bought it for first time... Love the price... Because it is probably mostly water you can use it to spritz pillows etc. without feeling like you are wallowing in perfume...

Pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Jul 13, 2009

Light, fresh scent, great price for sampling.

Hugo french lavender mist

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

Love this mist, smells so nice, I also wish the scent would last longer, great job again Hugo

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1072293 on Apr 01, 2010

We spray this in my 8 year old son's room at night (and on his pillow and stuffed animals, although you have to be careful they don't get too wet!) to help him shut off his mind and go to sleep...it works well for him. We also use it as a room freshener, it's so nice because it's a REAL smell and not that horrible synthetic stuff sold in grocery stores. I highly recommend this product.

Good lavender scent, light formula

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

This is a good mist with an authentic Lavender scent to it. I use it on my bedding and on my skin as a pick-me-up. The price is very good as well for a small, portable bottle like this in a classy packaging. Other reviews have commented on the fragrance being not lasting enough, but one has to manage expectations. Being a mist (i.e. with a mix of liquids), it definitely doesn't compare that well to pure 100% essential oil for staying power and scent strength. But it does what it's supposed to do and has a pleasant scent and similar staying power to other mists being sold out there.

Smells great.

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 06, 2012

Smells great, I spray this in my pillows before I go to sleep. I use it as a body mist every now and then as well but the smell doesn't stay on your body.