Love it but prefer the lavender

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Really like the sweet scent more so than the lavender but I don't know if it's just me, the lavender feels a little bit more moisturising.

New packaging is a disaster

Posted by 5275398883970028230 on Feb 21, 2013

The smell is very sweet and pleasant, but the new packaging is a disaster. We ordered 4 of this and one get totally spilled away on it's way to us. The cap is easily unwinding from the smallest pressure. The plastic is more transparent and this does not look good. The form of the new bottle does not feel right in hand. Old one is better.

Smells lovely

Posted by 4732516121678238973 on Mar 01, 2013

Pro: Smells lovely My hair likes it on a bad day Not so much "trash" in it Con: My skin feels a little sticky, like if i put sun block on

fantastic smell

Posted by happydays on Nov 14, 2011

use this as an airfreshener, on my hair and skin...wish it would last a bit longer..

Mist smells great

Posted by Springtime on Aug 04, 2013

I use this as a room and wardrobe spray. Nice but very light. I love scent of rich Vanilla and fresh Sweet Orange. Thanks !

Love it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Smell is good and I am using the bottle to make my scent mix.

very good

Posted by 5303582712741064370 on Dec 02, 2012

very good

Vanilla is Prominent

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

We have bought this product to give as a small present to friends and have had positive feed back from those we have given it too. The vanilla scent is a lot stronger than the orange.

Приятная вещичка / Nice thing

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 27, 2012

Мист с приятным, сладким запахом ванили и апельсина, напоминает запах апельсиновых цукатов. По началу меня разочаровал этот спрей - после нанесения запах чувствуется буквально 5 минут, затем исчезает бесследно. Затем я внимательно изучила состав и стала рассматривать это средство не только как ароматический мист, но еще и как уход за кожей. В целом приятная вещичка, но вряд ли я куплю большую версию. Mist have a pleasant sweet smell of vanilla and orange, it is like the smell of orange candied. At first time I was disappointed with this spray - the smell can be felt 5 minutes after applying, then disappears without a trace. Then I carefully studied the mists ingredients and I looks this solution not only as an aromatic mist, but also as a skin care. All in all this a nice little things, but I will buy a larger version unlikely.

not bad.