super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

lengvas, tik gal per daug saldus ...rekomenduoju.

Nice scent

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

Very nice & light scent. Refreshing.

My sister loves this mist

Posted by 5005230427276348569 on Jun 05, 2016

I bought this product with my sister in mind. She loves citrus smells and uses a lot of essential oils in her lotions and home products. She really enjoys this product.

fantastic smell

Posted by happydays on Nov 14, 2011

use this as an airfreshener, on my hair and skin...wish it would last a bit longer..

Smells lovely

Posted by 4732516121678238973 on Mar 01, 2013

Pro: Smells lovely My hair likes it on a bad day Not so much "trash" in it Con: My skin feels a little sticky, like if i put sun block on

New packaging is a disaster

Posted by 5275398883970028230 on Feb 21, 2013

The smell is very sweet and pleasant, but the new packaging is a disaster. We ordered 4 of this and one get totally spilled away on it's way to us. The cap is easily unwinding from the smallest pressure. The plastic is more transparent and this does not look good. The form of the new bottle does not feel right in hand. Old one is better.

Mist smells great

Posted by Springtime on Aug 04, 2013

I use this as a room and wardrobe spray. Nice but very light. I love scent of rich Vanilla and fresh Sweet Orange. Thanks !

Can be better

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

Bought this sample size to try it out. I love it! Mild but sweet smell. Doesn't last that long. Last about an hour and a half. Will consider buying again.

So-so

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

This one has really good ingredients in it, and so I use it to sprits over my body when I feel hot or dry. But the smell just doesn't do it for me, it's too sweet and this is coming from someone who loves the smell of, for an example, Britneys Spears Fantasy perfume. But the price kinda makes up for it.

escaso olor

Posted by gl0bulinas on Jul 04, 2013

El olor de este producto en sí es rico, huele sobre todo a vainilla. Sin embargo es un olor muy tenue, por lo que una vez que te lo echas desaparece enseguida. Por ello no me gustó en absoluto.