Stinks like a dirty Hippy

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 11, 2014

I had to remove this bar from my house. I thought the Patchouli would be lessened or improved by the geranium. It was not. It stunk up not just my bathroom but my entire house and I finally had to take it out to the dumpster.

the best soap ever

Posted by 4856622825608898871 on Sep 29, 2016

This is truly the best perfumed soap ever.

One of my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on May 03, 2016

Will order again...Love it

Love it

Posted by 5657616696617344011 on Jun 02, 2015

I first purchased this soap at a Sprouts food store but sadly they stopped carrying it. I was thrilled to find your site and to be able to purchase this soap on line and for such an amazing price. I live in AZ and the heat can be brutal in the summertime. This is my go to soap to feel fresh and clean even in 100+ temperatures. I love it. Thanks for such an awesome product. L. C.

Cleans well without drying...

Posted by Reviewer2936325 on Aug 29, 2011

And leaves a nice scent in my bathroom.

lovely

Posted by MadroneJack on Jul 28, 2011

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

woodsy

Posted by Babycakes on Nov 30, 2016

I'm not a fan of patchouli but I like geranium and I think that this blend balances both out into quite pleasant smell. I like that Hugo soaps have decorated layer on the top (makes them good for gifting) but this one had a green blob on the top. I don't mind it, but it's just weird decor idea and I wouldn't feel so confident about giving it as a gift to somebody with high sense of aesthetics. Soap itself is no different from other soaps - lathers, cleans, a little drying. But mind me, I find all soaps to be drying, so you might find it to be just the opposite. Overall, I like Hugo soaps because of the good price, natural ingredients and no palm oil (it's devastating to orangutans and local people).

good

Posted by 5217069697405054368 on Dec 10, 2014

it smells really unusually.. After shower my bathroom smells like Indonesian nature! +))

Nice smell

Posted by 4713504254683207052 on Oct 07, 2016

Liked the smell and looked forward to using. Still looked a bit undersized though.

Patchouli still stinks

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jul 25, 2011

I was hoping this would be fresh Patchouli and not "Ode de Corpse" Patchouli. Alas! Stinky it is. For Patchouli lovers this will go over well. I personally have always hated the 'fragrance' version and was hoping this would be different. Send it back for me. Also, these bars used to be bigger and are now on the small side for the $$$.