Stinks like a dirty Hippy

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 11, 2014

I had to remove this bar from my house. I thought the Patchouli would be lessened or improved by the geranium. It was not. It stunk up not just my bathroom but my entire house and I finally had to take it out to the dumpster.

lovely

Posted by MadroneJack on Jul 28, 2011

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

Cleans well without drying...

Posted by Reviewer2936325 on Aug 29, 2011

And leaves a nice scent in my bathroom.

Love it

Posted by 5657616696617344011 on Jun 02, 2015

I first purchased this soap at a Sprouts food store but sadly they stopped carrying it. I was thrilled to find your site and to be able to purchase this soap on line and for such an amazing price. I live in AZ and the heat can be brutal in the summertime. This is my go to soap to feel fresh and clean even in 100+ temperatures. I love it. Thanks for such an awesome product. L. C.

One of my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on May 03, 2016

Will order again...Love it

good

Posted by 5217069697405054368 on Dec 10, 2014

it smells really unusually.. After shower my bathroom smells like Indonesian nature! +))

Patchouli still stinks

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jul 25, 2011

I was hoping this would be fresh Patchouli and not "Ode de Corpse" Patchouli. Alas! Stinky it is. For Patchouli lovers this will go over well. I personally have always hated the 'fragrance' version and was hoping this would be different. Send it back for me. Also, these bars used to be bigger and are now on the small side for the $$$.