Irritated my skin

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 27, 2015

All Hugo soaps are beautifully crafted and perfect for gifting because the top layer is decorated. Lime&Bergamot piece is decorated with imitation pieces of lime. It smells nice but I would say the smell is masculine. It lathers well but seems to be drying. And my skin got tingly and blushed afterwards so I think it's allergic reaction to either bergamot or lime. My hubby liked the soap though and his skin was ok. Extra star for good ingredients and aesthetic aspect.

Wow the bar shrunk

Posted by Reviewer1148419 on Dec 28, 2011

The bar is much smaller than the last time I ordered it. The price was the same. Good thing I really like the soap or I wouldn't order again.

I love this soap!

Posted by 5118992596675239227 on Jul 23, 2014

I bought a bar of this soap a year ago and fell in love with it...and my local store stopped carrying it! So glad that iHerb carries it! It's gentle, the scent is wonderful but not overwhelming, and best of all, I smell great all day long!

Not For Me

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

It smells brilliant but for some reason, my skin itches after using it, Oh well...

devine soap !

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Sep 24, 2012

like it much !

gorgeous

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Oct 07, 2015

this brand does beautiful soaps. Highly recommend

For my Grandson

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

Yes he got left out one year and he let me know he missed his bar. He is 16 and wants to smell good for the girls !!!!

smells great, too

Posted by 4743745134518899406 on Jan 04, 2015

it's good and soft but break up easily.

Love this-Great Lime Scent!

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jul 25, 2011

Give me a giant bar of this wonderful soap so I can wash with it forever!...although I do love variety...Also, these bars used to be bigger and are now on the small side for the $$$.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jan 03, 2015

Like it a lot, nice & fresh !