Vanilla & Sweet Orange

Posted by Reviewer2795661 on Feb 09, 2012

Great soap.Soft on skin,great smell too.

Horrible Soap Made with Titanium Dioxide! Stay Away!

Posted by Reviewer2727680 on Jul 11, 2014

I bought this based on other people's reviews and all I can say is are you people crazy? The 'barely-there' lather is only matched by the 'barely-there' scent, which is a spicy patchouli and doesn't resemble vanilla or orange in the least. It also disappears within 10 minutes of showering, which in this case is a good thing. In addition this soap is horribly drying to the point of making my skin itch! Is that the Titanium Dioxide in it that is listed as the sixth largest ingredient out of eleven? Sure, the FDA says Titanium Dioxide in small doses is "safe" and non-carcinogenic, so go ahead and take your chances if you trust that. Me, I'll stick with soap brands on iHerb such as South of France, Grandpa's, Dr. Woods or Mountain Ocean which have NEVER used Titanium Dioxide and have NEVER irritated my skin like this. I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS OVER PRICED UNDER PERFORMING BAR OF SOAP!!!!!

Best i've ever had

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 11, 2012

Great soap, great smell, not too soft, cleans well. Very satisfied. Definetly will buy more.

larger bar please

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 24, 2014

gentle and non drying. gentle mild scent

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 11, 2011

I'm loving the fresh orange smell and I'm happy that this soap doesn't dry my hands. It also cleans really well.

Nice & mild. Smells like an Orangesicle popsicle.

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Aug 25, 2011

Thin bar. Won't last too long. Not too drying. Nice mild scent. Not citrusy.. more sweet orange.

Мыло с ароматом апельсино-ванили:)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Smell is fantastic! Among other ingredients there are sweet almond oil and jojoba oil. Очень пахучее мыльце. В составе масла сладкого миндаля и жожоба.

Throw out those plastic containers

Posted by Reviewer2222423 on Jun 02, 2016

A few years ago I decided to stop using the 'handy' pump action plastic containers with soap. All these plastic bottles! And for what? A good old fashioned bar of vegetable soap. It last forever and before I use it I keep them in my clothes or towels in the cupboard. This is a lovely bare of soap and lovely scent.

graeme phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 24, 2016

Lovely soap nice on skin not drying

good

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

i like it