Doesn't Work Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2637128 on Nov 16, 2009

Wow, I was really disappointed with this one. It smells amazing in the stick, citrusy and sweet. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to combat body odor. I could actually smell myself as the day went on. Yuck! The formula is also really sticky. I really wanted to like this because of the great packaging and lovely scent, but it just didn't hold up for me.

Doesn't last

Posted by 5550412281238912634 on Jul 05, 2012

This smells GREAT and has no harmful ingredients, but it doesn't last very long. I find myself having to reapply it often and I'm not a heavy sweater.

Cielava

Posted by cielava on Nov 05, 2010

I am a little disappointed! sticky!

Great scent and ingrediants but doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1829954 on Sep 27, 2011

Love those Mexican Limes & Bergamot, but I think my underarms actually start to smell worse over time with this product than without it. Sorry, I really wanted to like this product. But I have to say iHerb.com is an excellent online experience.

Hugo Naturals, Dual Action Deodorant, Mexican Lime & Bergamot

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

Has a good smell but since is an acid smell, when mixed with your sweat odor, it gets really bad. It seems to intensify your odor.

deo

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Jul 13, 2013

le stick est trop sec, l'odeur est agréable mais plutot pour les hommes, je ne racheterai pas

Makes you smell more?

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

This kind of makes your armpits smell more...

ok

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

great smell but not very good effect

moyen

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

enfin un deo naturel qui n agresse pas mes aisselles avec leur trop de bicarbonate. bonne odeur a l application mais ne dure pas et on peu meme sentir une mauvaise odeur si on a trop chaud. conviendrai en hiver mais pas dans un pays chaud comme la guyane

Nice smell but that's it..

Posted by 5698037744539175906 on Aug 29, 2016

I have really tried to like it due to the smell and good price to see if i can substitute Schmidt's Deodorant ( Lavender + Sage smells nice) but after use, it did not last for many hours.. 12 hours tops! i dont sweat much but this one produced a nasty odour some hours after use...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »