Much better than the others

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Jun 29, 2014

My wife bought the other fragrance and it was not great. It was down right stanky smelling. This is really nice. Has a hint of citrus but not overpowering like the other Hugo natural stick.

Will order this again!

Posted by mhineau on Jan 05, 2016

Very happy with this product. Works well. Nice fresh scent.

good

Posted by 5387873857386418570 on Dec 07, 2015

good

Smells great, but you have to work for it.

Posted by 5118992596675239227 on Jul 23, 2014

I bought this to pair with the Hugo & Debra Naturals, Handcrafted Soap, Mexican Lime & Bergamot, 4 oz (113 g) (HUO-00344), since I love that scent! The scent is just as wonderful as the soap, but you have to WORK to get the product to apply to your skin. It can be a bit painful to newly-shaved underarms. I've learned to place it in the sunlight or hit it with a second or two from my hairdryer to soften it a bit.

Ok

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Aug 30, 2014

Works quite well even when I'm training or during summer, but I have to admit that I live in a relatively cold country, so I don't really need a strong deodorant. The only big problem is that it irritates my skin when applied right after shaving. I had exactly the same problem with another natural deodorant bought on iHerb and weirdly enough my old antiperspirant which is packed full with chemicals doesn't irritate my skin, even if I go to sleep without washing it off first. So I have mixed feelings, but I just looove the smell, so I will keep using it, I guess :)

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Apr 25, 2012

Unfortunately, my body chemistry once again rebelled against scented products making them ineffective so I had to stop using it. The deodorant is not to blame in this case, it's just a problem I've always had. I've since switched to lemon juice.

bigger than I expected..

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on May 20, 2012

smells good.....hope it works well.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1916001 on Apr 04, 2011

It is good, but smells I don't like it.

Sorry, I didn't try this out yet.

Posted by 4910802500024012430 on Dec 07, 2013

The formula is great and that's the reason I bought. I'm still using my old, conventional ones and cannot wait to try it.

Nice smell but that's it..

Posted by 5698037744539175906 on Aug 29, 2016

I have really tried to like it due to the smell and good price to see if i can substitute Schmidt's Deodorant ( Lavender + Sage smells nice) but after use, it did not last for many hours.. 12 hours tops! i dont sweat much but this one produced a nasty odour some hours after use...