Best smelling!!

Posted by Reviewer1064562 on Feb 07, 2013

I use a lot of different brands of hand sanitizers in my business. This is by far the best smelling one I have ever come across. It even smells the room up for a little while. I highly recommend and will be continuing to buy this product for as long as it's out!

Love it!

Posted by australia on Feb 22, 2013

This hand sanitiser smells amazing! It's so lovely to spray on your hands as it produces a nice cooling effect on the skin. I wish I bought more than one!

Love it!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

This smells sooo GOOD!! I really really like this product. Unlike other sanitizers, it doesn't leave your hands sticky or smelling like the hospital. It really smells great and the hands are dry but silky after use.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

Lovely smell!

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

Love the smell of this hand sanitizer, that even seems to linger long after you've applied it. One spritz is enough for both your hands. Such a shame it's been discontinued! The price can't be beat!

smell too strong

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013

portable, but just the smell is too sweet and too strong for me.

Smell is a little weird

Posted by carifaris on Feb 25, 2013

The smell of this product is different. You can smell both the Vanilla and the peppermint. The two together is not that great. Size and spray convenient for purse use.

Horrible Smell

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 26, 2013

I use a lot of sanitisers when I'm out with the children and this is the worst by far! It smelt like sweet, heavy peppermint syrup which made me feel nauseated. Would never buy again.