Hugo & Debra Naturals, Shower Gel, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great shower gel!!!

Posted by Sherri on May 12, 2011

This gel, although a little thin in consistency, lathers well with a puff and cleans great! Rinses well. No harmful ingredients from what I can see. Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Mar 02, 2012

Nice scent, does not dry out skin. But, it does lather at all, and it feels kind of sticky when applying.

Nice smell, foam, sensation

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Sep 08, 2011

Initially I bought the small bottle, just to test it, and loved it! After that I ordered this bigger bottle without esitation. I like the smell, the feeling on my skin and the 'after-shower sensation'. I have to mention that my skin is very sensitive, but with this product I have no problem whatsoever.

This is wonderful!

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

I love this body wash. It smells fantastic and it lathers well. I use it with a loofah; and I don't need to use very much to get a good lather. After use, my skin feels soft and hydrated. My skin doesn't get that dry, lotion-thirsty feeling it used to get with other body washes.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

And this is one of the best shower gels you will find, if you want to avoid (toxic) chemicals. (check this out on www.ewg.org) Discrete smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »