Excellent! no more frizz

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Aug 19, 2013

I am really loving this conditioner. The smell is nice (no the best coconut smell, but nice enough, and not overwhelming). The texture is very smooth and creamy. It leaves my her feeling so soft! I usually need lots of antifrizz cream, but when I use this, I don't really need any, which means a lot coming from me, believe me.

unique!

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Jan 05, 2012

Relatively few ingredients, for a conditioner, and I love how it smells like a raw coconut. Very clean conditioning; not heavy at all. I love it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012

Kept my hair from getting frizzy.

Smells amazing and

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

works so well. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and moisturized after using only a little bit.

Makes my hair feel great

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jan 03, 2012

I have super course dry hair. This conditioner really makes my hair feel nice and soft and manageable.

Non-toxic and pleasant

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Aug 22, 2014

I have used this conditioner with the matching coconut shampoo from Hugo and Debra Naturals and they seem to work well together. The conditioner has good slip and is easy to spread - however I have used conditioners that have better slip and detangling power so I'd rate this as average on that department. The shampoo leaves my hair a bit "strawish", but the conditioner fixes that right up. My hair is clean and soft after using the combo! The fragrance is pleasant, this has natural vibe to it, and it's not like artificial coconut fragrances most people seem to be used to. Usually I don't pay that much attention to packaging but this one has a design I for once can say I like. The top is handy, you have good control over the amount of product you get out and the bottle is flat and easy to squeeze. I often have the shampoo+conditioner combo with me in my backpack and neither of the bottles have ever leaked!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on May 10, 2014

I have dry, coarse, color-treated hair. From the raving reviews, I decided to switch to Hugo Naturals conditioner (from Acure Organics Argan). Although it does NOT have the wonderful, sweet coconut fragrance that I had thought and hoped for, my hair has never looked and felt so great. My hair does not smell good, I do not like the smell of this conditioner, but I love this conditioner for how it makes my hair look and feel. Update after a month: I stopped using it after noticing my hair seemed drier.

Nice

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Sep 26, 2012

Love the smell and the result

Soft

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 24, 2011

A little goes a long way!

Really Smoothing

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 26, 2012

I put only little, and after wash no tangle anymore. Comb smoothly, and that what I'm looking for. I have frizzy hair, well, its still frizzy as I only use one time. Will continue both the shampoo & conditioner, hope no more frizzy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »