It is a nice

Posted by 5300032387670938508 on Dec 12, 2015

It is natural and safe natural ingredients to make a healthy and strong hair. I am very happy for his choice.I would advise strongly and buy it and use

Cool

Posted by 5724574050010931590 on Apr 05, 2015

I have curly hair (3A) but not thick so this shampoo is not the best for me I guess as it really smooth the hair. But it cleans well, during the first application it seems a little drying but then it's ok. Leave the hair shiny. I like it and for thicker hair than mine I guess it'll be great.

Bad

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Mar 01, 2015

I have dry hair with oily scalp and this shampoo made my scalp more oily and increase a dandruff. I will not buy it again.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

I liked this shampoo, exept it might not be enough cleansing for my scalp. It is a very good clean shampoo that does not crunch too much. I did finsh the bottle, i juste alternate with others.

Pensé que sería mejor

Posted by 5115354572339937659 on Oct 22, 2014

El shampoo limpia bien, pero cuesta que limpie a la primera aplicación. Generalmente me lo tengo que aplicar dos veces, por lo que no lo uso diariamente.

safe product

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014

feel safer to use product rated safe by ewg.nice shampoo

Non-toxic but kinda average

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Aug 22, 2014

I have mixed feelings about this shampoo. The fragrance suits me just fine, like the matching conditioner, this has natural coconut smell, not like in artificial coconut fragrances most people are used to. I need to use a bit more of the product than my old shampoo and need to add water while lathering to get it through my hair. It's ok though, I guess you can't have everything since this shampoo doesn't contain any sulfates and rates really low on EWG Skindeep. However it's surprisingly rough on my hair, even though it is sulfate-free. I have noticed that lack of sulfates doesn't automatically make a product less irritating or stripping, so I'm not very convinced about this whole "sulfate-free trend". While lathering my hair does feel kinda coarse and "strawish" but the matching conditioner fixes that up. I really love the conditioner but this shampoo is so-so for me this far.

SO SO

Posted by 5165077768396561963 on Aug 15, 2014

A mi no me funciono, tiene un olor buenisimo, pero no limpia tu cabello, al parecer es demasiado humectante o tiene componentes que limpien el cabello. Si tienes el cabello seco, puedo ser para ti, pero si tu pelo no esta taaaan dañado sòlo lo saturará

Does it´s job in washing

Posted by 5238717871790007228 on Aug 01, 2014

This lathers pretty good and washes your hair, but it doesn´t smell of coconut. I have frizzy hair, but i haven´t noticed any difference in them after using this shampoo.

great shampoo

Posted by 4986309292552863762 on Jul 11, 2014

this is a great shampoo if you are transitioning from drugstore/chemical shampoo to natural. you have to wash twice, but it cleans hair well

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »