Hair Fall A Lot

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jun 26, 2012

After washing, there tangle wit a lot hair fall. But after conditioning and comb, its slide down smoothly. Its does de-tangle my hair. Sometime,i don't even comb my hair, just sliding my fingers. But both of the shampoo & conditioner, doing me quite good. but not for hair fall. :(

Makes fine hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Feb 02, 2013

It doesnt have coconut smell, it doesnt smooth or define but in some point I like this shampoo. I think its making my fine hair greasy coz now I have to wash em 3 times a week. Lather is good. It is best for thick and curly hair.

Wow

Posted by 5743404869702593621 on Apr 13, 2013

the best shampoo i have ever used :) perfect for curly, frizzy hair indeed!

Cleansing

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 24, 2011

Very cleansing, not a strong coconut smell unfortunately.

Very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

this is our favourite shampoo. Mildly scented, and contains very few harful ingredients.

Bon shampoing

Posted by 5402624915025651762 on Nov 07, 2013

Bon shampoing, tres doux qui lave et mousse bien, dommage que l'odeur ne soit pas top..

Cool

Posted by 5724574050010931590 on Apr 05, 2015

I have curly hair (3A) but not thick so this shampoo is not the best for me I guess as it really smooth the hair. But it cleans well, during the first application it seems a little drying but then it's ok. Leave the hair shiny. I like it and for thicker hair than mine I guess it'll be great.

SO SO

Posted by 5165077768396561963 on Aug 15, 2014

A mi no me funciono, tiene un olor buenisimo, pero no limpia tu cabello, al parecer es demasiado humectante o tiene componentes que limpien el cabello. Si tienes el cabello seco, puedo ser para ti, pero si tu pelo no esta taaaan dañado sòlo lo saturará

I wish it came unscented

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Hugo products are safe and gluten free. For natural products it lathers great. I tried Shea Butter & Oatmeal and Creamy Coconut. Unfortunately the smell is too strong for me so I wish it came unscented just like the All Over Lotion. Aubrey Organics Natural Islands Shampoo & Conditioner are still my al time favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Very good shampoo

Posted by 5224087449423748397 on Jun 27, 2013

This shampoo smells great, and is a bit thicker than for eg. Hugo Naturals Vanilla and Orange Shampoo. Leaves the hair feeling smooth and clean.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »