Especially recommended for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2871539 on Apr 17, 2012

The commercial hair gels with alcohol are especially harmful for dry hair so I was looking for a style of gel without alcohol like this. I use this product in combination with jojoba oil to mold my curls and the result is just perfect. I love the smell is like the tangerine and its texture is soft, I'll buy it again .

So smooth and silky!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Nov 08, 2010

This new gel from Hugo Naturals is wonderful! It works on wet or dry hair and even withstands the Florida humidity. However, the bottle is only 4 oz! I wish that they would offer a larger size...until that happens, I'll just have to order several at a time! Great price and fast delivery...thanks, i herb!

wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1729373 on Aug 03, 2011

Very good for my curly hair

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2648832 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it once and like very much.

Très bien ravie

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

Je suis super heureuse d'avoir un gel de cheveux naturel , il n'est ultra fixant mais c'est pas ce que le lui demande ravie plus plus

good style

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on Aug 19, 2013

keeps your hair in a good style for many hours

Clearly Natural

Posted by 5095396429834930884 on Jul 11, 2014

I really expected that using a Gluten Free hair product would be either ridiculously below the norm (as far as ability to style and to hold the style), or indecipherable (as far as it being identical to the usual store or salon bought products). But, Hugo & Debra is clearly void of the kind of chemicals, fragrances, and gluten of the products I have been used to all my life, and remarkably at least equal to, if not better than, (lacking the gooey stiffness of commercial brands) the store bought products. And, another added benefit -- it's WAY more affordable than chemical/non-natural, gluten containing brands!

strong and lasting hold

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Oct 01, 2014

this is a great gel, it provides strong hold, fights frizz and the smell is nice and soft. I have 2c/3a, low porosity hair; I apply it after leave in conditioner and my curls look amazing, and second day is even better. I will buy it again.

Great hair gel!

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

It gives good hold, without making hair gross and crusty. And it smells nice!

Posted by 5673196707596153928 on May 01, 2015

I like this very much & smell nice too. Won't flaky & natural.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »