Especially recommended for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2871539 on Apr 17, 2012

The commercial hair gels with alcohol are especially harmful for dry hair so I was looking for a style of gel without alcohol like this. I use this product in combination with jojoba oil to mold my curls and the result is just perfect. I love the smell is like the tangerine and its texture is soft, I'll buy it again .

So smooth and silky!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Nov 08, 2010

This new gel from Hugo Naturals is wonderful! It works on wet or dry hair and even withstands the Florida humidity. However, the bottle is only 4 oz! I wish that they would offer a larger size...until that happens, I'll just have to order several at a time! Great price and fast delivery...thanks, i herb!

Excellent gel

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

A l'achat je n'étais pas convaincu mais je voulais un gel moins cher que le kinky curly. J'ai été étonnée de constater que ce gel fait très bien son boulot. La composition est parfaite (sans alcool, paraben, phenoxyethanol, dérivé de pétrole, silicones...). L'odeur d'orange est très discrète. Son seul défaut est que le contenant est trop petit. Je pense que le kinky curly custard a trouvé un bon remplaçant.

good

Posted by 5455345963348398711 on Jun 19, 2015

Très bon produit

Great gel

Posted by 5092348446270075949 on Feb 18, 2016

I love the ingredients and the scent and the fact that I am not putting chemicals on my head. I also use their k just as well as store brand and expensive products.

100 percent natural

Posted by 5026745858242085700 on Dec 01, 2016

It's nice to see a hair gel that has only natural ingredients. Good hold but doesn't make the hair stiff.

wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1729373 on Aug 03, 2011

Very good for my curly hair

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2648832 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it once and like very much.

Très bien ravie

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

Je suis super heureuse d'avoir un gel de cheveux naturel , il n'est ultra fixant mais c'est pas ce que le lui demande ravie plus plus

good style

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on Aug 19, 2013

keeps your hair in a good style for many hours

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »