not very good hold

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

disappointed, doesn't hold my hair at all, only sticks them together. My hair type is very fine, wavy, frizzy and flyaway.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Jan 14, 2011

nice scent, conditions well and helps maintain frizz and straighten hair during blowdry...no sticky residue....have purchased twice and would use again

Natural Hair gel

Posted by Reviewer2782771 on Dec 14, 2010

I like I herb's website a lot and like buying things from them its great. On the other hand I don't really like this product. It burns the skin and leaves it red. So I use Alba naturals instead now and they are MUCH better. I hope Iherb carries that product as I don't want to buy it at Whole Foods again. I would rather save some money by buying it on Iherb.

So smooth and silky!

Posted by Reviewer2175995 on Nov 08, 2010

This new gel from Hugo Naturals is wonderful! It works on wet or dry hair and even withstands the Florida humidity. However, the bottle is only 4 oz! I wish that they would offer a larger size...until that happens, I'll just have to order several at a time! Great price and fast delivery...thanks, i herb!

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2534495 on Jul 25, 2010

Used this today for the first time. Love the citrus scent. Nice light hold. I combined it with a defrizz serum to apply to my naturally curly hair. Worked well to straighten my hair. Not stiff or sticky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »