OK

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Feb 06, 2014

I bought it for my boyfriend and it doesn't hold his hair a lot, he also isn't keen on the smell. It is safe to use though, so that is a big advantage over the other brands.

Holds nicely

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

Does not flake!

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 04, 2011

Works good

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2534495 on Jul 25, 2010

Used this today for the first time. Love the citrus scent. Nice light hold. I combined it with a defrizz serum to apply to my naturally curly hair. Worked well to straighten my hair. Not stiff or sticky.

Posted by 5048068817209093285 on Dec 08, 2012

Okay but sometimes left white bits so don't rub it between your fingers too much or it will kind of foam up.

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

I think this was okay, good value and a big amount of gel, but I will try another brand next time. I think I expected more from this brand that I usually love!

Beware of customs

Posted by 5727135751722671401 on Sep 05, 2016

I ordered £20 worth of goods off of the Iherb uk site. The post office did not deliver these items because there was an £11.14 custom duty pay. I ordered on the uk site it was stated in sterling so as far as I'm concerned I was dealing with within the uk. I would not have placed this order if I had been aware that was customs to pay. People in the uk please be aware before you order. I will not be dealing with this company again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »