July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Unscented Body Butter, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 3-star

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2729281 on Jan 21, 2011

I love the ingredients and light scent. It really does "melt" into the skin like butter but also leaves a greasy sheen and doesn't absorb very well or quickly. The best uses I've found are on my feet before putting on socks and on my baby's eczema before putting on her pj's. Helps soften but hasn't cleared up dry skin as well as I expected

A little greasy but skin feels soft and lubricated

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Jul 25, 2014

This is the 1st 'natural' moisturizer I've tried. I purchased for my face as it's very dry in the Australian winter. My skin feels soft and less taut, however it is a little greasy - does not look greasy, gives a nice glow, but if you touch your face, it feels slightly like vaseline (petroleum jel). I'm guessing most oil-based natural moisturizers probably feel like this (have a slightly greasy feel that sits on skin more than absorbs) as opposed to the chemical-laden ones I've used in the past which absorb better. But I think I'd prefer this feel when the weather and skin is very dry - perhaps best to just use at night and something else for the day. I also purchased another product so I'll review that once I try it.