Better than pure shea butter for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 04, 2013

I found pure shea butter to itch a little bit, and also it was just greasy without really softening the skin. I think the mix of ingredients in this makes it sink more in. I only use this on my legs after shaving or on dry spots - it is not for the whole body - that will be too greasy, and it takes a while to sink in. Very little goes a really long way, I use pea size in somewhat wet hands to make it slide easier.

good

Posted by iherblover on Aug 31, 2012

Very good, I like it!

This has become a staple

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Apr 13, 2012

I love this body butter, I use it every day

Excellent for skin

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on Oct 17, 2011

This body butter is nice because it is unscented, is good for dry skin with no feeling of irritation and has no weird ingredients. In cooler weather it is harder to spread, so rub it between your fingers to warm it a bit.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 06, 2011

Finally! A fantastic creamy yet non-greasy treatment for my dry skin...and the best part of all is it has absolutely no scent!! My husband is very sensitive to smells and it has taken me forever to find something he can tolerate... this is so good he doesn't even know I have it on! I had been using natural shea butter which was the most luxurious cream I have ever used...but the smell was terrible for him...so I searched and searched, tried many other things. Nothing came close till this! Just wonderful stuff...love it so much I'm ordering extras so I don't run out :)

Super rich, all natural ingredients

Posted by thesvetlana on Jun 17, 2011

High quality, all natural ingredients, NO SKIN DRYING ALCOHOL! Super thick, rich emollient heavy cream. Very gentle even for the most sensitive skin.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2425462 on Jun 16, 2011

Good product.

very good moisture

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on May 17, 2011

use it for face and for body, very good moisture, also includes glycerin, which keeps moisture is skin first layer

very good~!!

Posted by Reviewer2131270 on Jan 18, 2011

I like it!! It's good for dry skin..

shea butter

Posted by Reviewer1943290 on Dec 20, 2010

my skin loves this butter

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »