Hugo & Debra Naturals, Unscented Body Butter, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

nice

Posted by Reviewer1526465 on Jan 31, 2010

nice, used it on face (despite being prone to breakouts) and what a great healthy glow, like i could go without makeup! also, nice for lips, they look healthy. around my eyes, i woke up with greasy eyes that i could barely open, so use in small amounts.

Better than pure shea butter for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 04, 2013

I found pure shea butter to itch a little bit, and also it was just greasy without really softening the skin. I think the mix of ingredients in this makes it sink more in. I only use this on my legs after shaving or on dry spots - it is not for the whole body - that will be too greasy, and it takes a while to sink in. Very little goes a really long way, I use pea size in somewhat wet hands to make it slide easier.

nothing but

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Dec 20, 2009

I love this product because it is nothing but Shea Butter, and organic. I use it straight, and I mix it with other ingredients to make my own lotion.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2052176 on Jan 12, 2010

My husband suffers from serious allergies, and has MCS, and I can use this! leaves my skin soft! love it!

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 06, 2011

Finally! A fantastic creamy yet non-greasy treatment for my dry skin...and the best part of all is it has absolutely no scent!! My husband is very sensitive to smells and it has taken me forever to find something he can tolerate... this is so good he doesn't even know I have it on! I had been using natural shea butter which was the most luxurious cream I have ever used...but the smell was terrible for him...so I searched and searched, tried many other things. Nothing came close till this! Just wonderful stuff...love it so much I'm ordering extras so I don't run out :)