Hugo & Debra Naturals, Vanilla & Sweet Orange Conditioner, 16 oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

nice smell but that's it

Posted by Reviewer1856371 on Oct 28, 2009

has a great scent but leaves my hair squeaky rather than silky.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jul 24, 2009

This is the first time I am trying Hugo Naturals Conditioner and I really think its great. I use it every time i wash my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling to greasy or too dried out. It's perfect!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3229206 on Sep 12, 2009

I wash my hair with this conditioner. (Like WEN) This is much cheaper and has a lot more great natural ingredients than WEN. It doesn't make my hair heavy/waxy. My scalp gets squeaky clean and my hair becomes like silk. If you have damaged hair, I highly recommend this conditioner to wash you hair. Also, this is great for colour treated hair. My hair colour never fades. I usually use 6-7 pushes (a quarter size each)to wash my hair and use1 push (a dime size) as leave in.

Vanilla & Sweet Orange Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Sep 21, 2009

bought this for my daughter, she has fine hair, VERY sensitive scalp cannot use any chemicals, sulfates etc., Was not disappointed, leaves her hair shiny, clean and she has not itchy irritation, but only disappointment was again the scent, very simple was hoping for a stronger smell

Works well for Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2534495 on Aug 21, 2010

Love the smell of this conditioner. I have to use quite a bit of it for my thick curly hair. I color my hair & this conditioner works fine to maintain the color.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »