nice smell but that's it

Posted by Reviewer1856371 on Oct 28, 2009

has a great scent but leaves my hair squeaky rather than silky.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jul 24, 2009

This is the first time I am trying Hugo Naturals Conditioner and I really think its great. I use it every time i wash my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling to greasy or too dried out. It's perfect!

Vanilla & Sweet Orange Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Sep 21, 2009

bought this for my daughter, she has fine hair, VERY sensitive scalp cannot use any chemicals, sulfates etc., Was not disappointed, leaves her hair shiny, clean and she has not itchy irritation, but only disappointment was again the scent, very simple was hoping for a stronger smell

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3229206 on Sep 12, 2009

I wash my hair with this conditioner. (Like WEN) This is much cheaper and has a lot more great natural ingredients than WEN. It doesn't make my hair heavy/waxy. My scalp gets squeaky clean and my hair becomes like silk. If you have damaged hair, I highly recommend this conditioner to wash you hair. Also, this is great for colour treated hair. My hair colour never fades. I usually use 6-7 pushes (a quarter size each)to wash my hair and use1 push (a dime size) as leave in.

Hugo Naturals Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2145987 on Apr 02, 2010

These are products which we (my wife and I) have used for the last several years. I was glad to find them available at I-Herb, as I have always found your service to be efficient and timely. You have become my favorite On-Line supplement distributor.

really good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2247774 on Nov 25, 2009

i really like this conditioner but the only problem i had with it is in the shower it doesn't make my hair very easy to comb through but that is easy enough to deal with

Works well for Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2534495 on Aug 21, 2010

Love the smell of this conditioner. I have to use quite a bit of it for my thick curly hair. I color my hair & this conditioner works fine to maintain the color.

Hugo conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Jul 21, 2010

Makes my hair feel clean but didn't care for scent.

junk

Posted by Reviewer3189529 on Aug 07, 2010

Aside from the fact that it has dried my hair out like crazy, you need to use so much of it that it isn't even inexpensive anymore. worst i have ever used. Save your money and hair and buy a better product.