10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Essential Mist, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

nice

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

It is a nice spritz, that lasts a few hours, so i got the purse sized spritz for touchups. The scent is nice, and more complex than it sounds as "vanilla and sweet orange" because it's main ingredient is sage water. Personally, I love it and will continue to re-order as needed. One of my staple products now. The whole family uses it to refresh.

We love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2187306 on May 27, 2010

This has such a wonderful light sweet smell. My daughter and I use it for perfume and get compliments all the time. People are always saying we smell so nice. It also doesn't give you a headache like other chemical perfumes can. Great for making your house spell nice without all the chemical sprays. We use it all the time!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3262421 on Jan 31, 2012

Does what is expected of it, has a delicate smell.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1205172 on Mar 27, 2012

I love the smell of this light spray. I have been using it for about 5 years now....love!

beautiful natural scent

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013

The first thing that comes to my mind, whenever I spray this, is my grandma's garden - especially a specific tree used to make linden tea which is widely consumed in Greece. Amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »