nice

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

It is a nice spritz, that lasts a few hours, so i got the purse sized spritz for touchups. The scent is nice, and more complex than it sounds as "vanilla and sweet orange" because it's main ingredient is sage water. Personally, I love it and will continue to re-order as needed. One of my staple products now. The whole family uses it to refresh.

Vanilla and Orange Spray

Posted by Reviewer1958151 on Oct 17, 2011

Item smells good and good pricing, but doesnt last very long and a bit watery

not a must have

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 17, 2011

i expected a different scent. It has an aftersmell-possibly from the sage and does not at all have a nice Orange/Vanilla Aroma. I would not purchase this product again.

We love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2187306 on May 27, 2010

This has such a wonderful light sweet smell. My daughter and I use it for perfume and get compliments all the time. People are always saying we smell so nice. It also doesn't give you a headache like other chemical perfumes can. Great for making your house spell nice without all the chemical sprays. We use it all the time!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3262421 on Jan 31, 2012

Does what is expected of it, has a delicate smell.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1205172 on Mar 27, 2012

I love the smell of this light spray. I have been using it for about 5 years now....love!

nice smell!

Posted by 4669054436696606159 on Mar 12, 2015

sweet, but pleasant smell, great mist for weekends and holidays - or for every day!

Essential Mist

Posted by 4824276917251359203 on Apr 30, 2015

Great price and product. smells great and absorbs quickly. great way to stay hydrated

beautiful natural scent

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013

The first thing that comes to my mind, whenever I spray this, is my grandma's garden - especially a specific tree used to make linden tea which is widely consumed in Greece. Amazing!

Sweet and delightful

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

Love this product. My only criticism is it is a little bit to much on the vanilla rather than citrus side! If you love vanilla Go for it! If you are not really a vanilla fan, this scent may be too strong for you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »