July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Volumizing Shampoo, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 4-star

One of the best natural shampoos

Posted by Reviewer1072923 on Nov 10, 2011

I have tried many natural shampoos and many of them leave my normal hair either very tangled or lank. This shampoo does neither. Well, you still have to use conditioner, but it is nothing like some of the other brands that strip your hair of all oils. It isn't terribly volatilizing, but it allows my hair's natural wave to come out. For this price point and EWG rating, it is a great product!

Leaves Damaged Hair Soft!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Jan 30, 2012

This is one of the best things i've ever did for my hair. I have sensitive scalp which is prone to break out. And my hair with regular even other natural shampoos gave me horrible pimples on my scalp and dried out my ends. But since using this shampoo everyone's commented my hair feels softer and after 3wks of using this daily it has not caused my scalp to break out. I pour 3/4 shampoo into a self-foaming pump bottle with 1/4 water and i think it helps the shampoo lather better.

Limpia en profundidad

Posted by MyriamCruz on Jun 11, 2013

Este champú limpia en profundidad así que lo recomiendo para pelos grasos. En mi caso no lo tengo muy graso por usar tintes, así que me reseca un poco, pero su olor es espectacular.

4 stars

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good daily shampoo, hair feels clean one day longer. But i cant say 'wow', so when i end it , i will try another just for interest.