Larabar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Per Bar

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3094138 on Jul 13, 2010

The main ingredient is dates, and these bars have a very moist texture, and are very filling. I am not crazy about the apple pie flavor, but will probably try the cherry pie one next. Sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab on the go, and these bars don't break apart like some bars do.

Classic and delicious Larabar flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I notice love this simple and delicious bar. Are Larabar flavours are great, but some of the newer ones are too sweet. This one is less so, and is delicious.

Not my favorite flavor, but still tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This was my first time trying the Apple Pie flavor. It's not my favorite, but still pretty tasty. I only ordered these because my absolute favorite (Tropical Fruit Tart) has been out of stock my last two orders. If you love cinnamon, this is your bar! I like it fine, but there is a lot of cinnamon in here and it almost has the grainy feeling. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I really like them and will order again if my #1 isn't in stock. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Cinnamon is overpowering

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Dec 02, 2013

These bars have a very strong cinnamon flavour, making me prefer the other varieties in the range instead.

Tasty!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I liked it - tasty, good composition (without dyes, preservatives). Constantly keep in a handbag and at work for a snack - well satisfy hunger))