Larabar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Per Bar

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3094138 From South Dakota on Jul 13, 2010

The main ingredient is dates, and these bars have a very moist texture, and are very filling. I am not crazy about the apple pie flavor, but will probably try the cherry pie one next. Sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab on the go, and these bars don't break apart like some bars do.

Not my favorite flavor, but still tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

This was my first time trying the Apple Pie flavor. It's not my favorite, but still pretty tasty. I only ordered these because my absolute favorite (Tropical Fruit Tart) has been out of stock my last two orders. If you love cinnamon, this is your bar! I like it fine, but there is a lot of cinnamon in here and it almost has the grainy feeling. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I really like them and will order again if my #1 isn't in stock. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Tasty!

Posted by Santita From Ukraine on Jul 12, 2012

I liked it - tasty, good composition (without dyes, preservatives). Constantly keep in a handbag and at work for a snack - well satisfy hunger))

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3017756 From Belgium on Sep 30, 2012

Larabar -- can't really go wrong. This is a good flavour that appeals to everyone in the family and has walnuts in it which many of their other flavours don't.

Apple pie

Posted by enilorak From Norway on Jan 13, 2013

This is the first Larabar I've tried. Taste very good!