pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3094138 on Jul 13, 2010

The main ingredient is dates, and these bars have a very moist texture, and are very filling. I am not crazy about the apple pie flavor, but will probably try the cherry pie one next. Sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab on the go, and these bars don't break apart like some bars do.

Classic and delicious Larabar flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I notice love this simple and delicious bar. Are Larabar flavours are great, but some of the newer ones are too sweet. This one is less so, and is delicious.

Not my favorite flavor, but still tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This was my first time trying the Apple Pie flavor. It's not my favorite, but still pretty tasty. I only ordered these because my absolute favorite (Tropical Fruit Tart) has been out of stock my last two orders. If you love cinnamon, this is your bar! I like it fine, but there is a lot of cinnamon in here and it almost has the grainy feeling. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I really like them and will order again if my #1 isn't in stock. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Cinnamon is overpowering

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Dec 02, 2013

These bars have a very strong cinnamon flavour, making me prefer the other varieties in the range instead.

Tasty!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I liked it - tasty, good composition (without dyes, preservatives). Constantly keep in a handbag and at work for a snack - well satisfy hunger))

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Sep 30, 2012

Larabar -- can't really go wrong. This is a good flavour that appeals to everyone in the family and has walnuts in it which many of their other flavours don't.

One of our favourite kinds

Posted by 5295897311181527656 on Jun 29, 2016

A healthy bar that's yummy too. We have ordered it quite a few times now.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5142911418484258597 on Jun 04, 2014

My favourite flavour, the perfect combo of the sweet apples, dates, and raisins, and the nuts. tastes really close to a real apple pie filling!

Tastes like apple pie!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Aug 16, 2014

I love these little bars of deliciousness! The flavour says apple pie and that's exactly what you get. Love them warmed-up with a dollop of vanilla yoghurt for dessert! I'm looking forward to trying some other flavours in this brand and I will definitely purchase this flavour again!

Refrigerate!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

It tastes much better when this Larabar is refrigerated. 冷蔵庫で冷やした方が美味しいと思います。常温だとシナモンの味が強く感じてしまい食べられなかったのですが、冷やすとアップルパイを食べているようで美味しい軽食になります。