Larabar, Blueberry Muffin, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

Reviews 3-star

Still a fan

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Feb 24, 2013

I love the Lara Bar brand. I usually get the coconut cream pie bars and that's probably why I do not enjoy these as much. They taste like Lara Bars but I was a little put off by the flavor of this. In my experience in cooking keeping blueberries fresh is very difficult and they can taste rancid after only a few days in cooked products which do not have artificial flavor or preservatives. I may have just eaten a few bad bars, and the flavor wasn't extremely rancid but it wasn't 'right'. Nonetheless, I still love the brand and I'll be back for more..just not this flavor.

Blueberry Muffin Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1847298 From South Dakota on Feb 03, 2012

Have eaten a couple of these and do not know what to think of them yet. They have a very different flavor and do not taste like a blueberry muffin. Still undecided to whether or not I like them...am leaning towards not so much, as I don't want to devour them.

Nutritious and delicious

Posted by 5373239129816942062 on Jun 20, 2012

These are very yummy and taste like blueberries. Shared them with my friends and they loved them too. I like that there are only a couple of healthy ingredients per bar