New To iHerb?

Larabar, Cappuccino, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Better than starbucks

Posted by Reviewer1476428 on May 14, 2012

Awesome taste. Like eating an expresso, but healthier.

Lara Bar - Cappuccino

Posted by 5411458727393657356 on Jul 20, 2014

Delicious bars. Only a handful of ingredients. Fairly speedy delivery to Australia as usual.

Cappuccino Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1088002 on Apr 29, 2012

Very enjoyable, my favourites are cashew cookies, but these are very nice, a nice coffee flavour to them and not too sweet, recommended!

Good, but a bit strange..

Posted by Johanne on Aug 21, 2012

It was good, and I will eat them, but I was a bit disepointed. Maybe my mistake, but I miss the chocolate in this. I love coffee taste in almost any thing, but there it was dates (with some nuts) favor, with a strange taste of yesterdays coffee. I bit strange. I do not hate them, but I can not love them either .. I will buy the larabar jocalat chocolate coffee next time. This was my first taste of larabar, and I will still highly recommened larabar to anyone. It is a good concepts, and this bar was maybe not my favorit, but I will still eat them, and buy another flavor next time.

thought it would taste nicer

Posted by Kaitlynshijiali on Jul 15, 2014

not my favourite larabar . coffee tasted a little weird and the dates were sour so it gives the cappucino a funny taste . it tastes better as you eat more of it though . guess i cant expect too much out of a bar with 5(?) ingredients .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »