Larabar, Carrot Cake, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Per Bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A nice surprise!

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't sure about this flavor, but my favorites (tropical fruit tart) have been out of stock for some time now, so I've been giving other flavors a try. I have to say that these might be my second favorite of the 6 or 7 that I've tried. Very good flavor that's not overpowering in any ingredient. If you like carrot cake, you will love these! Not too sweet. Just perfect. I will definitely reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Not so impressive for a lara bar

Posted by Reviewer3296198 From New Zealand on Feb 11, 2011

I love carrot cake but these are not that impressive considering the ingredients used. Shame but at least there are plenty of other flavours to choose from. And yes flavour with a u is the correct spelling :)

I love Larabars, but these are exceptionally sweet

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on Sep 28, 2010

I was really excited to try this new Larabar flavour. These have a lot of flavour, unlike some of the other Larabar varieties, but I find them too sweet. I enjoyed the flavour, but felt a bit nauseous from all the sugar! Sure, it's natural sugars from dates and pineapples, but still a bit much for my taste.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1529679 From Finland on Mar 10, 2011

Lovely with coffee or tea instead of sugary cakes or biscuits.

Like it better than apple pie

Posted by Reviewer1221713 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 30, 2010

This flavor is my first experience with larabar along with apple pie. I've ordered apple pie because of abundent reviews, but I like carrot cake better. Mainly because I've got such a sweet tooth. I would go for real natural food like fruit and vegis if i don't care for sweet at all, so Carrot cake's sweetnees was not bad at all to me. But of course it's not exactly same as carrot cake...after all, it is healthy energy bar... I am looking forward to trying out one of those chocolate flavor. Wondering if those tase like real brownie:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »