July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Larabar, Carrot Cake, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Per Bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A nice surprise!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't sure about this flavor, but my favorites (tropical fruit tart) have been out of stock for some time now, so I've been giving other flavors a try. I have to say that these might be my second favorite of the 6 or 7 that I've tried. Very good flavor that's not overpowering in any ingredient. If you like carrot cake, you will love these! Not too sweet. Just perfect. I will definitely reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

I love Larabars, but these are exceptionally sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 28, 2010

I was really excited to try this new Larabar flavour. These have a lot of flavour, unlike some of the other Larabar varieties, but I find them too sweet. I enjoyed the flavour, but felt a bit nauseous from all the sugar! Sure, it's natural sugars from dates and pineapples, but still a bit much for my taste.

Not so impressive for a lara bar

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Feb 11, 2011

I love carrot cake but these are not that impressive considering the ingredients used. Shame but at least there are plenty of other flavours to choose from. And yes flavour with a u is the correct spelling :)

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Mar 10, 2011

Lovely with coffee or tea instead of sugary cakes or biscuits.

Not carrot cake

Posted by Reviewer1031620 on Apr 20, 2011

This bar did definitely not taste like carrot cake - I missed the carrot and the sweetness, and it had a quite strange taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »