Favorite Larabar flavor

Posted by 5672254788983763171 on Apr 21, 2015

This one's not too sweet and the consistency is nice.

good product- but not a fan of the flavour

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 28, 2015

I love larabars and their flavours are generally great, but this one is ''just ok''- it will certainly fill your craving for carrot cake though!

Not a Carrot Cake

Posted by 5753115274558244729 on Nov 20, 2014

It doesn't really taste like conventional carrot cake, more pineapple taste.

All time favourite Flavour

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

SImply love these bars...all flavours are FABULOUS....great for a quick snack....

Good snack

Posted by 5722011156546612294 on Sep 15, 2014

Great combination of sweet and sour

One of my favorite larabar flavors

Posted by 4664494308126248819 on Aug 13, 2014

One of my favorite larabar flavors, it's not TOO sweet and has nice pieces of walnuts and pineapple, but can't exactly replace the cravings for a real carrot cake. Maybe it'd be better w/ more cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg.

A nice surprise!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't sure about this flavor, but my favorites (tropical fruit tart) have been out of stock for some time now, so I've been giving other flavors a try. I have to say that these might be my second favorite of the 6 or 7 that I've tried. Very good flavor that's not overpowering in any ingredient. If you like carrot cake, you will love these! Not too sweet. Just perfect. I will definitely reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Kjempegod!

Posted by holahola on Aug 26, 2013

Minner om Apple Pie-larabar med eple/kanel, både Carrot Cake og Aplle Pie er favoritter. Coconut cream er også god.

Yummy!

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Jun 05, 2013

I am a huge carrot cake fan and was looking for an energy bar that could not only provide energy and nutrients but also satisfy my sweet tooth. This bar is the answer! I just tried it for the first time, and I am already planning on ordering more.

Wow!

Posted by Keitha on Aug 29, 2012

Larabars Are the best food ever- they don't contain any nasty things, they contain fiber and they're very nutritional. Amazing package allows to take them anywhere you like

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »