YUM

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Nov 11, 2013

This is one of the most delicious bars I have tasted in my life!!! Perfect in absolutely every way possible! (Also, I liked this one better than apple pie and cherry)

One of my favorite bars!

Posted by misskittylilly on Oct 29, 2015

These larabars are so good I could eat the whole box! Tasty, sweet and great as a snack, although I find them filling enough to have as a meal alongside some fruit or coffee. Only downside must be the price, they're quite expensive and can easily be made yourself. Then again ain't nobody got time for dat ;)

Nice! One of my favourites!!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

Who doesn't love cashews or cookies?

Excellent taste, fresh & healthy

Posted by Reviewer2260408 on Apr 02, 2012

You can count the ingredients on one hand. They are delicious and healthy. I love these bars.

Cashew Cookie Larabar

Posted by Reviewer1088002 on Apr 29, 2012

The nicest larabar, not too sweet with a gorgeous flavour, definitely the best, try them you will love them. Even half a bar is satisfying for a snack, so they last longer!!

Nice

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Good flavour. A little different from the others.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Apr 14, 2010

My favorite flavor & very nutritious ingredients. Minimal processing.

Already Gone

Posted by Reviewer2368048 on Aug 19, 2011

I bought these for myself and didn't really like them, but my wife liked them so much I have ordered another 3 boxes.

Really great healthy snack option.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Aug 22, 2011

I have a sweet tooth so I really needed a better option when the cravings set in.At first I just thought that it was ok,but after a while I started loving them.The box disappeared fast after that so now I'm going to try some Larabar bars and I hope that they just as good as this one :)

My favorite

Posted by 5197182296640521646 on May 16, 2014

This is my favorite Larabar, just 2 ingredients, cashew and dates, that's it, taste is amazing and bar is big enough as a snack, very satisfying, I'll repeat for sure! :)