Already Gone

Posted by Reviewer2368048 on Aug 19, 2011

I bought these for myself and didn't really like them, but my wife liked them so much I have ordered another 3 boxes.

王道です

Posted by Reviewer2858116 on Mar 12, 2010

ララバーといったらカシュークッキーですね。まろやかなカシューの甘味とデーツがうまくマッチしているのでとても上品な味です。初めてララバーを購入される方はまずカシュークッキーがおすすめですね。買って損はありませんよ!皆さん絶対好きな味です。私もまたリピートするつもりです。 Cashew Cookie bar and how much it is. Taste is very elegant because it matches well with the sweetness of the cashew Dates mellow. Those who bought it first Raraba cashew cookie is recommended first. I bought loss there! I absolutely love your taste. I also intend to repeat

Good!

Posted by 5142911418484258597 on Jun 04, 2014

To be honest, this is a bland bar, but if you love cashews like I do, youlle love this! has a strong cashew flavour which I loved.

100% satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer3089815 on Feb 19, 2011

Fast service, delicious product :-) :-)

Tasty snack...

Posted by Reviewer3235974 on Jul 18, 2011

After a 85 lb weight loss, I had to find healthy snacks....AND I FOUND THEM!! Wonderful bars and so simple. Only two ingredients that taste WONDERFUL together!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer3243065 on Jan 19, 2010

a good between meal snack

One of my favorite bars!

Posted by misskittylilly on Oct 29, 2015

These larabars are so good I could eat the whole box! Tasty, sweet and great as a snack, although I find them filling enough to have as a meal alongside some fruit or coffee. Only downside must be the price, they're quite expensive and can easily be made yourself. Then again ain't nobody got time for dat ;)

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Nov 11, 2013

This is one of the most delicious bars I have tasted in my life!!! Perfect in absolutely every way possible! (Also, I liked this one better than apple pie and cherry)

best sweets for macrobian

Posted by Reviewer2680927 on Mar 01, 2011

no animal fat, no gruten, no added sugar best sweets for macrobian

Wonderful raw treat!

Posted by Reviewer2977284 on Oct 17, 2009

I love these Larabars as staples to ensure that I don't get hungry at work or when I'm traveling. They taste just like cashew cookies too - not too sweet, very nutty! Love 'em!!