Terribly Delicious!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

These are another treat that you have to be careful with--they are so yummy!

Larabar choc chip brownie

Posted by rafiqua on Jan 08, 2015

I bought these for the first time, a bit hesitant to pay this much money for something I've never tried but I am so satisfied! They are delicious and help curb my bad chocolate craving.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jul 04, 2014

small bar fills you up with just natural ingredients! But found another site that sells at much lower price.

Fudgy Nutty Goodness

Posted by Bugalugs on May 17, 2014

The dates provide moistness and sweetness, and the walnuts and almonds crunch and texture. All with a dark chocolate chip hit. Probably no better or worse nutrition-wise than a candy bar in terms of calories and sugar, but so much more natural. I have this in my desk at work to prevent forays to the snack bar. So far, so very good! Am keen to try the ones with coconut next.

Goodness in a bar

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

At first I wasn't so sure about these bars, as I had never tried dates before, and the first bite was so sweet to me! After the first bars these just tasted like heaven to me! They are high in NATURAL SUGARS, so I don't tend to binge on them, but they give a great boost of energy in a healthy tasty way! Also they will fill you really quick! I usually just eat half each time as they are quite filling.

Scrumptious, want to try other flavours in the line

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

These are delicious. They really do taste like a brownie. The date flavour is more noticeable in these compared to the peanut butter ones (the only other flavour I have tried), but I don't mind. Have to limit myself to one per day because they are just so tasty.

Decent

Posted by 4856403478346576407 on Jul 16, 2012

Pretty good for a health bar. Not the best I've ever had, but I would buy it again.

Yum

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Very nice. Enjoyed eating these.

Awesome!

Posted by 5689730088586237295 on Jun 21, 2012

I love them, thank you for shipping them to Canada. They are so tasty and healthy.

One of my favourite flavours!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

These are awesome, nice and chocolatey and have a definite 'brownie' taste to them. I like them after they've been in the fridge a few hours, the choc chips go hard and give them a really nice texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »