Larabar, Coconut Cream Pie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

Better than expected

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Nov 17, 2013

I've been consuming a lot of coconut products lately; nectar, oil, aminos, flakes, flour, sugar... I mean, why not. It is a lot of health benefits graham per graham when stacked next to the alternatives available. So I was a bit hesitant to purchase these thinking, no, not MORE coconut. But they are subtle with an interesting texture that is a little smooth with just the right amount of crispness. I'd buy them again.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Dec 04, 2013

Love these! If you like coconut, and a dense, moist protein bar, you will too. They are often my 'tide me over' choice when I work late and know dinner will be late.

delicous

Posted by 5146364239997880360 on Feb 23, 2014

tasty gluten and sugar free choisce

Great for busy bees

Posted by 4630346538834334867 on May 09, 2014

Between packing lunches and working late, I've had a pretty unhealthy run at work eating anything I can get my hands on when i haven't had the time to eat or one too many back to back meetings. These bars are godsend, the size is just right and taste so good. Have just ordered another two flavors to try and a spare to share with friends, am so happy I found these!

My Favorite

Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 11, 2014

All natural. Keep it in my bag for a quick meal replacement on the run. Never melts. My favorite flavor.