Larabar, Coconut Cream Pie, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Each

The ULTIMATE!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

This is the BEST of Larabar's line of great products, in my opinion. The only thing I wish they could do is to use only organic ingredients in this. The taste of these bars is HEAVENLY!

Better than expected

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Nov 17, 2013

I've been consuming a lot of coconut products lately; nectar, oil, aminos, flakes, flour, sugar... I mean, why not. It is a lot of health benefits graham per graham when stacked next to the alternatives available. So I was a bit hesitant to purchase these thinking, no, not MORE coconut. But they are subtle with an interesting texture that is a little smooth with just the right amount of crispness. I'd buy them again.

lara bar - coconut cream pie

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Jan 20, 2010

I eat lara bars regularly - usually for breakfast. the first time I ate this one, I was sad because I had just purchased an entire box and I really didn't care for it. Yesterday, I accidentally pulled one out of my snack bin - thinking that I had a peanut butter cookie - and really enjoyed it. I can't quite figure out why the first bar wasn't so delish. It is sweeter than most and I'm not always in the mood for that sweet. Try them, though. If you don't want to start with a box, Whole Foods carries them (sorry iherb) but once you try them and like them, come back here for the box because the price can't be beat (I've looked!) Even Safeway has a limited collection - usually apple pie and peanut butter or pecan pie....also, usually stale! Iherb is the best.

Larabars

Posted by Reviewer2997140 on Jan 26, 2010

Delicious, healthy snack without the guilt! This goes for the entire variety of Larabars.These bars have it all.....yummy, nutritious, healthy. Beat any others on the market.

'Humm'

Posted by Reviewer2316692 on Feb 14, 2010

Definately 'Humm' .... the most tasty snack bar I have ever tried!