Coconut Cream Pie Larabar

Posted by Reviewer3307301 on Apr 21, 2009

My new favorite flavor! Simple ingredients and so tasty.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3182032 on Jul 14, 2009

We've tried a few flavors and this is my husband's favorite. he likes coconut and this has a great taste!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2818095 on Mar 28, 2012

I have always liked coconut in any shape, but this one is simply smashing. Sometimes, I use the bar to make a sweet sandwich as a filling desert... delicious with a cup of coffee!

One of my favourites!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012

This flavour is in my top 3 (first being peanut butter cookie and second being choc chip cookie dough) I really love the big chunks of coconut in it!! One of the sweeter bars I've tried.

My love

Posted by Keitha on Jul 19, 2012

Larabar is a perfect snack- it's sweet without nasty sugar and rich in fiber. Also the price is really low on iherb

Personal favourite

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Sep 30, 2012

This is my favourite flavour

Coconut Larabars

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Oct 10, 2012

These are good. Will definitly buy again. In the beginning I thought I could taste the dates to much. Probably because I am not used to eating a lot of dates. They are perfect as a snack to carry with me at all times.

best so far

Posted by 4915906787762296780 on Jan 04, 2013

Having also tried the Apple Pie, Banana Bread and Chocolate Coconut, i find the Coconut Cream Pie the best.

YUMMO

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Feb 24, 2013

I'm a huge fan of this bar. I love coconut so this is right up my alley. These taste like coconut macaroons! I keep mine in the fridge to keep it a little hard; some people complain about the softness.

Another great addition to get some easy calories.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have food allergies and intolerances (dairies, gluten, fruits etc etc.) and of some reason I tolerate the Larabar enegy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars in a matter of two months, and not all taste as well. But this one tasted really well. And it agreed with my stomach. Five stars.