Drier than the original bars, but still have a strong chocolate taste

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Jan 06, 2014

Although they do have a rich chocolate flavour, I think the original Larabars (fruit and nut with unsweetened cocoa and coconut), have a much better texture and are more chocolatey.

Ok

Posted by 5310932996298205078 on Nov 05, 2013

But far away from my favourite. I have a feeling they will get old.

Too dry and sweet

Posted by LeneAnett on Sep 09, 2012

I had high hopes for these ones, but they are unfortunatly way too dry and sweet tasting for my taste, the peanut butter one is SO much better- even though it is not organic like this one. Will not buy again for sure, there are so many better tasting larabars than this one.

All Jocalat types taste the same, but still good.

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Apr 09, 2012

Not too sweet & very filling

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2701913 on Feb 29, 2012

This product tastes awful, does not even remind me of chocolate. Will never buy again.

Great bars!

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 05, 2011

Great bars!

guilt-free chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Sep 28, 2011

Tasty, healthy and mood-lifting. Very chocolate-y.

Husband loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Aug 09, 2011

I haven't had a chance to try these but my husband loves these... said they were as good as the chocolate chip cookie ones and they are lovely :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1404538 on Aug 04, 2011

Wonderful product! I will always be back for more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »