Not chocolate mint!

Posted by Reviewer3126096 on Oct 26, 2011

This war horrible!! It does not taste like chocolate mint, it taste like chocolate with liqour. I couldn't even eat one bar of this!! But my friend thought they were great, so I gave it to her... =)

disappointed!!

Posted by Reviewer1975411 on Jul 24, 2010

i read all of the glowing reviews and decided to purchase these larabars. i bought several different kinds, and this was by far the WORST tasting. it was so bad, my roommate and i sampled it each day just to make sure we weren't overreacting. horrible! stick with the german chocolate cake or chocolate coffee if you need the chocolate rush - this might let you down. (i only gave it one star because i HAD to pick at least one.)

didn't like it...

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Mar 13, 2010

I love choc-mint flavour so decided to have a go. It smells/tastes like alcohol. No fresh mint flavour. Very disappointed.

not so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1573975 on Feb 19, 2010

I was really excited about this new flavor as I love chocolate mint, but these are not very tasty! I would not call it a chocolate mint flavor!

No good

Posted by Sunergy on Jan 12, 2010

Taste is kinda bad.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Jan 09, 2010

I was hoping for a taste like After eight, but the taste was very strong “chocolate-ish” and almost bitter. They had a weird aftertaste, like essential oil, not mint. I did not like them at all, but I gave them to my mom, who thought they were ok. One star for good ingredients.