Dangerously good

Posted by 4715050427938824199 on May 02, 2016

These are so deliciously dense and moreish that I dare not re-purchase them because they're so good I'm in danger of eating the whole pack! a seriously guilty pleasure!

Too dry

Posted by rodeheks on May 01, 2016

The bars are too dry and don't taste like natural peanut should.

soso

Posted by lovenoglu on May 01, 2016

it's make all natural ingredients, also our body balance nice for snack ! but i feel taste um.... soso

Good, But

Posted by 5233928771124434488 on Apr 19, 2016

Taste: it is good but I slightly tatsed cloves and I'm not a fan of cloves seconed bar taste better though Ingredient: I like the idea of simple ingredient, it contain 3 ingredient, Date, Penuts, Choclate Chips Nutrition fact: Calories about 220 per bar so it is too much as snack specially if you're trying to lose weight but I think it is good for men since their calorie intake is higher 17% fat and 9% carbs It is the best healthy snack I've tried

funny feeling

Posted by 4656289160484218510 on Mar 28, 2016

Tastes a bit like cotton mixed with peanutbutter. My kid - who it was meant for - purely refused to eat the bars.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Mar 08, 2016

These are SO SO good. Additive. Like a healthy and clean Snickers bar. I love these!

Could eat more than one in a sitting.

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Feb 15, 2016

I love there, they are not horribly sweet due to the dates supplying the sweetness. A healthier option for a sweet tooth person, or good after a workout if you don't have time to make a protein smoothie. Yum yum yum.

Me encantan

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015

Para ocasiones especiales creo que son un buenísimo sustituto de otros dulces más procesados... No creo que sea una buena idea comprarlo para el día a día o las meriendas.

Great for a sweet tooth

Posted by 5398628969591016914 on Dec 13, 2015

I was happy with the minimal number of ingredients, the dates gave it all the sweetness it needed, though it was a little too sweet for my liking. However, the peanut butter and chocolate chip flavors were really good.

Really good taste